EP - 6 Mubattan Madness

Hope you guys are doing well ! Bit of a longer episode today... hopefully the next will come soon but until then, I'll be busy playing some Mortal Kombat 1 :) , till then ~ Neon

We are back with Miles... he stands there watching Gwen drag Adande away from the party... he sighs and leans on the guardrail, sighing before putting his face in his hands...

 he sighs and leans on the guardrail, sighing before putting his face in his hands

Rio and Jeff look at each other concerned for Miles... Rio motions to Jeff, He nods and leaves them alone... their was a brief moment of silence, Miles looks down at the street...

Miles: I can hear you being quite mom...

Rio: I ummm... hope I didn't ice your game man...

Miles: Nobody my age says those words in that order mom...

Rio: It's just... hard to see my little man not be my little boy all the time

Miles: Yeah...

Rio joins Miles by leaning on the rail as well... Rio looks at him...

Rio: Papa you know you can tell me anything... there's nothing you can say that will change my love for you mio...

Miles looks at his mom... then his wrist, which was showing a bit of his suit underneath his clothing... he thinks really hard, gathering the courage to tell his mom... he lifts his head up and looks at Rio

Miles: I'm....

Rio perks up... ready for the answer, but Miles struggles to find his words... he sighs in frustration and leans onto the railing...

Miles: I'm sorry I was late...

Rio said nothing... thinking for a second, before she sighs... closing her eyes.

Rio: Go....

Miles perks up to look at his mom...

Rio: She seems like a nice girl... and the boy, seems mature enough.

Miles: Is this a trick ?

Rio: It's not a trick... geez

Rio then starts fixing and straightening Miles outfit...

Miles: What are you doing ?

Rio: Let just fix you... (short pause) for years I've been taking care of this little boy right ? Making sure he's loved, that he feels like he belongs wherever he wants to be... he wants to go out to the world and do great big things...