P4

I am not dead yayy!!
New chapter ~~

__________

3 days later ~
It was recess and y/n was going to the cafeteria alone because heeseung has some work to do and told her he will meet her at cafeteria itself. She was thinking about what had happened 3 days back. No matter what happened Meizy was still her bestfriend, they both shared memories together and that break her more thinking that their friendship valued only to her.

She was lost in the pool of her  thoughts but someone tapped on her shoulders making her come back to reality. She turned around and saw someone she wanted and not wanted to see. Meizy, it was.

Y/N- what do you want?
Meizy - I.... I'm sorry.

Meizy spoke while looking down and almost mumbling but enough for yn to hear..

Y/N- 'I m sorry ' is that what I heard?
Meizy- You really love to tease me.. Yes! I'm sorry! I didn't realised that i hurt my own bestfriend so much out of jealousy..

Y/N stares at her for good 10 seconds and spoke

Y/N- Ok... apology accepted..
Meizy- wait..really?!

Meizy didn't expect yn to forgive her so easily.
Y/N- I am giving you another chance but if you do something like that again then I will make sure you leave this school or better this city.

Meizy-I- I promise...thank you..I thought about this over and over for this 3 days while I was absent and realised that I was the one at fault..

Y/N- hmmm

Meizy-then...are we friends again?
Y/N smiled and nodded..Meizy squealed and hugged her tightly literally squishing her..

Meizy - oh how I missed you these days..

Y/N- mhm Mee too..
Meizy broke the hug and looked behind y/n

Meizy- I am sorry to you too.
She got confused and looked behind her to see heeseung.

Y/N- OMO! YOU SCARED ME BISH!

Hee- was i that scary that you got scared?
He spoke with a pout.

Y/N- aniii *laugh*

Meizy - maybe I should leave now..meet you later!
Y/n- oh...suddenl--

You felt heeseung wrap his arms around you waist from behind to stop you from going.

Y/N- What are you doing? Others are watching!

Hee- let them...I m hugging my girlfriend not theirs..

Her cheeks turned crimson red at his words tch...cheesy much. She saw meizy peeking from behind the pillar and Wiggling her eyebrows at yn..Y/N mouthed ' I will kill you' to her but she just laughed and ran off.

Y/N- saranghe..
Hee- hmm nado saranghe( I love you too)..

The students cheered for them and she hid inside his chest.

Hee- cute..
He cooed and laughed at her cuteness..

                  ...End of chapter...
__________

Finallyyyyy it's the end.
Hope you like it..
It was really fun to right this and I am thank full to the people you read this book as it's my first finished book( I was writing 2 books together and the other one is not finsihed) and please read the other one too...you will like it❤️

If you do then we will meet in that one...till then Sayonaraaa💫