P1

Hey lovelyzzz~
This is a short book so it will contain only 3-4 chapters ...

[Contain emotional fluff]
Y/N - your name
Hee- heeseung [obvii~]
The bold-italic represent Thoughts.
And  every thing that's written in this '[ ]'  bracket with bold italic font means author, my thoughts as I like too tell my thoughts while writing haha *awkward laugh*

Enjoyyyy~

____________

Wiping my tears by the hem of my sleeve and making my face look presentable to him I walked towards the door of his gaming room. i knocked twice and then opened the door and I saw him playing video games on his PC...Again

Y/N- Hey...
Hee- Oh hey babè.

It's the nickname he gave me..not baby  or babe it's babè as in bay-bay and I find it cute oh God I am gonna cry again.

Hee- What happened?
His eyes still fixed on the screen.

Y/N- Can we...Can we cuddle now?

He stopped to think for few seconds
Hee- Sorry babè but i am in the middle of a match it will be over after few minutes.

Y/N- oh..then can I wait for you?

Hee- yeah..sure.

I walked towards the couch beside him and his desk and sat on it.

          : Time skip to 7 min later :

I have been patiently waiting for him but he doesn't seem to stop any sooner
*Sigh* after trying to get all these things out of my head the last option was to hug him and cuddle with him and rant about everything while crying my heart out and him patting my head and consoling  me like he always used to do before is what I wanted.
I tried to put my interest on the game but it just flew above my head plus heeseung shouts can't let me even try to concentrate and with that another 15 min passed.
I sighed and stood up and finnally decided to leave.

[Author POV.]

She sighed feeling more sad than she was by overthinking the whole time and stood up before trying to leave the room.

Heeseung saw her and  hold her wrist stooping her from stepping forward and turned her around and he saw she was biting her lips clearly trying her best to not sob.

He instantly feel regret getting the best of him but he was confused too as you never reacted like this before no matter what he do unless you are sad about anything beforehand OR you are on your periods but you are not, according to his reminder in his phone to buy you chocolates or cuddle with you the whole time. [God..I want this type of BF ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ] . He took of his headphones.

Hee- Hey babè what's wrong?
He spoked softly

Y/N- Nothing..leave it
She tried to leave again.

But he pulled her closer and made her sit one his lap sideways and hugged her.[🦋🦋🦋🦋]

her height was too short and cute for him so that her head is on his chest and that made him laugh everytime he hug her like this but this is not the right time to laugh.

Hee- I'm sorry *softly*

That's it. She couldn't hold it in anymore in her chest. It..feels heavy. It's the peak for her and she instantly wrapped her arm around his neck and started crying hardly. He patted her back to calm her down but..she didn't and now..

He is confused and worried as hell.

_______________

Heyaa~~
Listen to blue flame by le sserafim!

And about my other book.. I will keep updating okkkk! Hwaiting!!

BTW Happy 7th anniversary to BLACKPINK! My first ever girl grouppp!!🖤💗

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️