Hua Mi ran back to the trash can and looked inside. The trash can was still an ordinary plastic trash can. It looked no different from an ordinary cheap trash can.  

 But the ball of paper she just threw in has disappeared.   

Hua Mi thought for a while, and threw another orange into it.   

The orange fell into the trash can right under her nose.  

 Then at a slow speed, it gradually merged into a dark black hole and disappeared without a trace.   

[  Recycling  :  Orange]

In Huami's hands, there are 46 sweeping robots at the same time, eating garbage for her.   Therefore, the energy light group can be obtained very quickly.

 Now a trash can has been added to help eat the garbage together. The speed of converting [energy light group] should be faster.

  This is good now. Originally, the debris removal team in her hands collected the garbage and threw it to the garbage dump, leaving Hua Mi to deal with it.

  Hua Mi still goes to the garbage dump every few days.

  Now that she have this trash can, she can just throw the garbage into the trash can, which saves Hua Mi the effort of going to the garbage dump to collect garbage.

  This trash can is so convenient and saves Hua Mi a lot of time.

  The only drawback of this trash can is that it is too small.

  It's just the size of an ordinary household trash can, so you can't put in much garbage at once.

  It can only provide people with the convenience of throwing away small garbage on hand. If you really want to throw a body in at once, you can't even fit it in.

  Thinking about it, Hua Mi quietly pushed the trash can out of the door a little, so that people coming and going could dispose of the trash more conveniently.

  An old lady walked over next to her, holding a few green onions in her hand.

  Hua Mi raised her feet and moved the trash can towards the old lady.

  The old lady threw the onion skins in her hand on the ground and turned a blind eye to the trash can at Hua Mi's feet.

  She just walked over.

 Hua Mi's face darkened, and she mentally shouted, "Littering, old lady!" ! !

She waved to the contractor beside her.

  The contractor trotted over immediately,
  "Miss Hua, please order."

  Hua Mi pointed to the trash can and said to the contractor, "You make a sign that says: [For the beauty of the warehouse, please do not litter or  Seize a meal]!"

  You know, this is her clear hint, people who pass by, don't litter the ground, throw it to the trash can.

  The contractor was stunned for a moment, and immediately saluted Hua Mi, with a serious expression on his face,

  "Yes, I promise to complete Miss Hua's orders. Miss Hua, please go. If there is any order for Miss Hua in the future, just give me orders. Miss Hua, be careful where you step. Don't fall, Miss Hua"

  In the rambling voice of the contractor, Hua Mi turned and walked into the depths of the material warehouse.

  Seeing that there is no news from Gong Yi, Hua Mi plans to go back to Xiangcheng first, wait for news from Gong Yi, and at the same time settle the newly acquired 11 square meters of black land.

  While teleporting, she opened the [Control Panel], originally wanting to produce some supplies, consume some energy bars, and upgrade the level of the small garbage station.

  As a result, on the level 15 factory page, she seems to have got a new function.

  [Level 15 factories: water bottles, mineral water, tarpaulins, self-priming filter-type anti-particulate respirators, orange juice, ethanol, painkillers, sterile gauze, hemostatic gel, goggles, condoms, resin gloves, protective clothing, non-toxic Bacteria boots, rescue rope, engineer shovel]

  [Synthetic production: energy drop X1, need: energy light group consumption X10000,
[agree] [cancel]]

  She got a new gadget.

  After reacting, Hua Mi discovered that on the panel of the level 15 factory, all limited-production materials had been produced.

  But there is a new feature.

  She can actually synthesize [Energy Water Drops].