Those who survived, including Kou Nidai, have been resting on their laurels.

  In fact, this will not last for three generations, and the survivors will be starved of food and supplies.

  So looking at it this way, if Huami builds a factory and builds some assembly lines for straw sandals, straw hats, and straw clothes, maybe it will sell for a lot of money in the future? Of course, the matter of whether to sell for a lot of money is not considered so much now, it is now considered Yes, how to resettle these 2,000 survivors.

  They wanted supplies, and Hua Mi didn't want to feed them in vain, so she wanted them to generate value for her.

  It's that simple.

  The contractor responded repeatedly, and said to Huo Jing who was urging the migrant workers to expand the warehouse of the caravan supermarket,

  "Miss Hua found us another job, this time to go to the material warehouse in City B and organize 2,000 people to build a factory "

  "2000 people?"

  Huo Jing turned his head in surprise,
  "Has our current infrastructure team expanded to such a large size?"

  As for this relative of his family, before the disaster came, he only led two or three people. A small engineering team of a hundred people.

  Usually nodding and bowing, picking up jobs everywhere, the scale is not as big as it is now. Of course, if the materials are converted into money, the earning is not as much as it is now.

  Now, Miss Hua gave money and supplies, the contractor and Huo Jing both made a lot of money.

  The contractor said triumphantly,
  "That's why I asked you to be more courteous to Ms. Hua and sweeten your mouth. I'm not wrong. Following Ms. Hua, this is our most correct choice."

  Huo Jing nodded , How could he not know, even if he couldn't understand it before, now two or three months have passed, how could he not know?

  The world can't get any better.

  The sky continued to be dark, heavy rain began to pour, and the accumulated water on the ground solidified. Soon, looking at the temperature, cold air is coming.

  At that time, they still don't know what the situation will be.

  No one knows how many people will die.

  So now that they can have a bite to eat, Huo Jing and the others are already very satisfied.

  "Then you go, I'll watch the progress of the project in Xiangcheng."

  Huo Jing reassured the contractor. According to Miss Hua's instructions, there are only three projects left in Xiangcheng:

  The expansion of the RV supermarket warehouse, and the lighting in the roads in Xiangcheng.And the wall of Lotus Shengxing Supermarket need to be heightened to 10 meters.

  These three projects are going on at the same time, Huo Jing only needs to be in charge of watching every day, and tamping every step of the infrastructure.

  The contractor quickly tidied himself up and went to the material warehouse in City B to open up another peak in his career.

  Huo Jing was left behind in Xiangcheng to continue completing their engineering projects.

  After a while, Huo Jing received a call from the contractor, "It's amazing, Jinger, we really have a super thick leg."

  On the phone, the contractor described to Huo Jing that they had actually been working in Hunan and never been outside.

  After they came out, they discovered that there were guard posts all the way from Xiangcheng to Xiang B Expressway.

  Even on Xiang B Expressway, there are police patrolling back and forth.

  The police transportation team led by Yang Honglin and the debris removal team led by Wu Shigao were perfectly connected with the garrison stationed along the way, tightly guarding the Hunan B Expressway.

  The police transport team, wrecker team, and garrison all have an AK47 in their hands.

  To be honest, seeing these people armed with guns, the contractor felt a sense of security.

  At this time, these people and these guns mean that their lives are protected.

  There are many people setting up stalls along the Xiang B Expressway.

  Although setting up a stall on the highway is absolutely not allowed before a disaster strikes.

  But there's nothing they can do now. The whole world is like this, and they can't treat current affairs completely in the same way as before.

  The business of those street vendors is quite good.

  The contractor was sitting in the car, which was driving backwards among the survivors heading to Xiangcheng and City B.

  While driving excitedly, he said to Huo Jing,
  "Miss Hua's big thick legs, we must hug them well, and you must do your job well.  Miss Hua, there is no shortage of supplies."

  "Miss Hua is interested in the quality of the project, quality, do you understand?"

  The contractor has already found his way of survival in Huami, no matter how he dies, as long as the quality of the project is done well , Miss Hua will use him.

  Use him all the time.

  In the end, he was used more and more.

  And sooner or later, he will become Miss Hua's chief lackey.