The difference between this "small garbage collection bin" and "garbage recycling bin" is that the word "small" is added in front of it?

  Didn't you reward her with some supplies or something?

 As Hua Mi walked, she took out the robot vacuum cleaner from her raincoat, which was upgraded to a small garbage recycling bin, and rewarded her.

  What is the difference between this and the previous sweeping robot?

 She looked again at the trash can she was rewarded with in her level 17 storage.

  Just like ordinary household trash cans, it is a trash can.

  It's still that tacky color, with some golden patterns painted on the outside of the black plastic shell.

  Gives people a sense of cheap local tyrants.

  Hua Mi left the trash can in the 17th-level storage, looked forward again, and now she has walked on the road.

  Going forward, there are no survivors. The more than 2,000 survivors are all blocked on the dirt road and at the entrance of the B City material warehouse.

  Of course, this place is also far away from the sight of Tang You and other garrison troops.

  "Hey! Beauty."

  A man with yellow teeth suddenly appeared in front of Hua Mi on a dark rainy day, blocking her way.

  She stood in front of the man, her fair cheeks were rosy with a good complexion, and a pair of fox eyes under the goggles had a shimmering gleam.

  Hua Mi also greeted the other party,

"Hi! Ugly ghost."

  Before she finished speaking, two men ran over from behind her.

  The yellow-toothed man's face was serious, and he said in a nasty voice:

 "Beauty, it's so late, what are you doing? Do you want my brothers to accompany you?"

Hua Mi wanted to bypass the man, she smiled,

  "No need, I will Go for a walk on the road and get some air."

  Kill a few people by the way.

  "Breath, if you breathe, we can also accompany you."

  Huang Yanan said in a breathless manner, and stretched out his hand, about to embrace Hua Mi's body.

  She dodged the opponent's hand, "Don't touch me, or you will be at your own risk."

  "Oh~ why are you so reserved?"

  The man standing behind Hua Mi couldn't help but let out a mocking laugh,

  " Didn't I say, you look good, are you a garrisoned prostitute?"

  How else to explain, there are so many garrisons, only Hua Mi is a woman?

 Tsk tsk tsk, these garrisons are really good at playing, they didn't expect the garrison to do this kind of thing.

  These words made Hua Mi feel angry, real anger.

  She turned around suddenly and slapped the man behind her on the face.

  The man with a stinky mouth was beaten so hard that he staggered.

  "People's thoughts are dirty, so they think everyone in this world is dirty, so you guys dare to go to the front of the garrison to have fun?" Originally, Hua Mi didn't want to be angry, but came to kill a few.

It's just rubbish, kill it , just kill it.

  For a better world.

  However, she did not expect that these rubbish would insult her relationship with the garrison.

  The level of nausea made Hua Mi excited.

  Seeing this, Huang Yanan scolded:

  "You bitch has a bad temper, we are not on the garrison, we won't spoil you!"

  As he said that, he was about to step forward and slap her.

  He wants the stinky bitch to know what it means to be afraid.

  In this world, wherever they go, they are the existence that others are afraid of. She is just a woman. If she is killed, who will care about her?

 At this time, many men came out one after another from the group of survivors.

  They only dared to follow when they saw Hua Mi was alone, far away from the garrison team.

  Someone persuaded the yellow-toothed man, "Don't make too much noise. This bitch is still useful if you keep her."

  Maybe they can take Hua Mi a little further away, so that they can have a taste of Hua Mi first, and then use Hua Mi and the garrison personnel in the supply warehouse of B City and talk about conditions.

  They just don't know if a bitch is useful for the garrison, and how much supplies the garrison can sell for this bitch.

  But even if there are not many materials sold, they should have made some money.

  After all, Hua Mi looks good.

 Hua Mi turned around and smiled happily at the yellow-toothed man,

  "So I advise you to be kind."

  The yellow-toothed man didn't understand this sentence and held Hua Mi's slender arm with one hand, with lewd smiles on his face.

  Hua Mi opened her mouth, full of fear and weakness, and began to shout,

 "Let go of me, help~~"

 With a "bang", the sniper in the distance opened fire.