chapter 130 blue Yan disaster

Start from the beginning

  "Maybe, don't worry about them, let's go back to practice!" After saying that, Murong Jin took Xiao Lan back to the room.

  ……………………………………………

  Luohua Town, the town lord's mansion.

  Xiao Ran, Xiao Fangfang and Feng Hua were having lunch together.

  "Oh, the food cooked by Fellow Daoist Shen is delicious!" At this point, Feng Hua sighed. The food cooked by Shen Xuyao is the most delicious he has ever tasted. It's a pity that he will never be able to eat it again.

  Hearing this, Xiao Ran raised his eyebrows. "Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin have been wanted by the Xiao family for almost four years. I'm afraid they won't be in the mood to cook for you in the future!"

  Hearing this, Feng Hua looked at his cousin. "Grandpa is also really, just want to arrest my friend just because of those two guys from the Wu family, as for?"

  Looking at his dissatisfied cousin, Xiao Ran smiled lightly. There was no answer to Feng Hua's words. In fact, he also thought so in his heart, but it was inconvenient to say it out.

  "I also think that grandpa is making a big fuss. Those people in the Wu family have no good things. These years, they have used the name of our Xiao family to bluff and deceive outside everywhere. That Wu Hao and Wu Ming are two You shameless pervert deserves to die." At this point, Xiao Fangfang also looked contemptuous.

  "Cousin, cousin, tell me, why did Fellow Daoist Shen kill the brothers of the Wu family?" Feng Hua was very surprised by this. He felt that Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin had no grievances with the Wu brothers, so there was no reason to kill them?

  "I think it should be because of Murong Jin! To be honest, Murong Jin is really beautiful. At least, he is the most beautiful couple I have ever seen. Shen Xuyao married such a beautiful partner. It may not be a good thing for him who is so powerful." At this point, Xiao Ran frowned. A common man is not guilty of having a jade in his arms. His daughter-in-law is too beautiful, but sometimes that may not be a good thing!

Brother, I don't like to hear what you are saying. Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin really love each other. Moreover, Shen Xuyao said that he would never take a concubine for Murong Jin. Why can't people who truly love each other be together? Why, if they are good-looking, Are you going to be entangled by disgusting perverts? Is there something wrong with being good?" Speaking of this, Xiao Fangfang was very annoyed.

  Hearing his sister's words, Xiao Ran shook his head helplessly. "You, your thoughts are too beautiful and unrealistic. In fact, there are not many people who truly love each other and can be together. This continent is not as beautiful as you think."

  Hearing this, Xiao Fangfang looked at her brother and sighed faintly. "That's true!" Being in a big family, Xiao Fangfang naturally understood the darkness of the big family.

  "I contacted Shen Xuyao several times through messages before, but he didn't reply to me." At this point, Feng Hua was a little frustrated. Although this incident was expected by him, it still made him feel uncomfortable that his friend no longer paid attention to him.

  "Your grandfather is looking for their husband and wife, so it's no wonder he would talk to you." Speaking of this, Xiao Ran shook his head helplessly.

  "Oh, what a pity. We were still thinking of letting Shen Xuyao go to Pingcheng to be our Xiao family's pharmacist!" Speaking of this, Xiao Fangfang also felt a little regretful.

  "No, Fellow Daoist Shen is so talented, but unfortunately he is now a wanted criminal." Thinking of this, Feng Hua was also filled with emotion. He felt that it was a pity that someone like Shen Xuyao became a wanted criminal.

  "A talented person has a temper. Don't look at Shen Xuyao who is polite to us, he seems to be a very talkative person. In fact, this person is hot on the outside and cold on the inside. There should be very few people who can really make him care. Moreover, he is very arrogant. In fact, back in Fengkou Town, when the Zhang family brothers valued Murong Jin, if we hadn't been there that day, I think they would have fought. Maybe the Zhang family would have wanted Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin." Speaking of this, Xiao Ran smiled wryly.

  Hearing this, Xiao Fangfang nodded. "I also think that there will be a fight that day. Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin have such a good relationship, how could they allow others to hit his wife's attention? Even if the opponent is the Zhang family, he will not bow his head."

  "Shen Xuyao can't be blamed for this, right? Which man can bear it? Other men covet their wives?" At this point, Feng Hua ground his teeth with a look of displeasure.

  "Indeed, no man would tolerate this kind of thing. Therefore, Shen Xuyao didn't stumble on the Zhang family brothers, but he stumbled on the Wu family brothers. It may be because of Murong Jin."

  "Murong Jin, you said, is like Lan Yan causing trouble!" Feng Hua curled his lips, with a look of disapproval.

  Hearing this, Xiao Ran smiled. "Perhaps, he is!"

  "Murong Jin is indeed a first-class beauty among the two, but brother, do you think he has gone through a bit of trouble?"

  Hearing his sister's rhetorical question, Xiao Ran smiled without saying a word. That's what he thought. To be honest, when he saw Murong Jin in the restaurant for the first time, he was also stunned. It was really beautiful!

  "I don't know where the couple have gone? I thought it would be a good deal, and I met a third-level pharmacist. In the future, I can go to him to see a doctor and refine medicines. Unexpectedly, I can't contact him now. .”

  "Yeah, it's rare for you to make a reliable friend. However, now I find that Shen Xuyao is not very reliable. The other cronies around you are just cheating on your spirit stone, but Shen Xuyao doesn't even know the town lord. Even the young masters in the mansion dare to kill, and they are even more unreliable than them." At this point, Xiao Ran shook his head helplessly.

  "Cousin, can you please stop being so ungrateful? I finally cured you and my cousin!"

  "Yes, I think Shen Xuyao is quite reliable. Maybe his fate is not good!" At this point, Xiao Fangfang shook her head helplessly. If Murong Jin had been more ordinary, maybe Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin would not have become wanted criminals at this moment.

  "Shen Xuyao's medical skills and pharmacy skills are very reliable, but in his bones there is a kind of aloofness that does not belong to a commoner soul pet master. Maybe you haven't noticed that he doesn't have any respect for us, not even the four brothers and sisters of the Zhang family. Be in awe. You know, people like us rarely have no awe for us." In fact, from this point of view, Xiao Ran has always felt that Shen Xuyao is very different.

  "He treats us as friends, so naturally he won't be in awe of us!"

  "Meeting once, meeting twice is a friend? Maybe, you think so. But, he definitely doesn't think so. Don't look at him talking about friends, but he doesn't think so in his heart."

  Hearing this, Feng Hua rolled his eyes and was a little confused.

  "Brother, you always think of people badly!" Frowning, Xiao Fangfang said dissatisfied.

  "Maybe!" Smiling, Xiao Ran didn't explain much, and thought badly of the people around him, so that when they betray you, you won't feel heartache. But neither my sister nor my cousin understood this truth. In other words, they don't want to understand, they are all deceiving themselves and others that they don't want to grow up, and they are all avoiding facing things they don't want to face.