Chapter 126 Plot loopholes

Start from the beginning

  The Tianmen was opened for a total of one month. Ten thousand soul pet masters from the Soul Pet Master Continent foolishly entered the Tianmen Gate, went to the Poison Master Continent, and became the boy who tested the medicine for those poison refiners. Unfortunately, the villain Murong Jin... He is also one of these ten thousand people.

  Afterwards, Murong Jin met an evil poison refiner, who tortured him for a long time, and was caught by him to try various poisons. It was not until the end that Murong Jin killed the poison refiner that he got rid of the days of being arrested and tested for medicine. Afterwards, Murong Jin became a member of the Poison Master Continent, and he became further blackened. He became bloodthirsty, ruthless, cruel, and murderous without blinking an eye. Soon, he made a name for himself in the Poison Master Continent. The poison refiner has been in the mainland for hundreds of years, and has accumulated a large amount of wealth by killing people and seizing treasures, and has also obtained many precious inheritances from the poison refiner. Got a lot of training resources. Became a seventh-level poison master. Afterwards, Murong Jin went to the Higher Continent, where he met the hero and the heroine, and started a series of vicious fights. In the end, he was killed jointly by the hero and the heroine, and died.

  The sixth year after the closure of the ancient mountain secret realm, isn't that this year? so what? Will the hero and heroine go to the Poison Master Continent through the "Tianmen"? No, the hero and the heroine are Tiandao's own sons and daughters, and Tiandao will definitely not let them suffer this kind of pain. That is the pain prepared for the villain, how can it be given to the hero and heroine?

  However, if the hero and heroine don't use the "Tianmen", how can they come to the Middle Continent?

  "Xu Yao, if you're worried, why don't we go back to that cave and destroy that teleportation formation. Then, Jiang Shanshan and Xuanyuan Zhan won't be able to come to the Card Master Continent!" After thinking for a while, Murong Jin thought of destroying The method of dropping the array.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. "The secret realm of the ancient mountain is opened once every hundred years. Even if the formation is not destroyed, even if they can create cards, it will take a hundred years before they want to use the teleportation formation. Now, they cannot use it."

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin nodded. "That's true, that secret realm can't be opened right now."

  Looking at the lover in his arms, Shen Xuyao thought for a while. "Murong, think about it for me. If Jiang Shanshan and Xuanyuan Zhan want to come to the Middle Continent, what method will they use? Think about it again for me, have we missed any details? I always feel that they It seems to be here, and moreover, it is the Card Master Continent."

  I don't know why, after waking up from the dream, Shen Xuyao had this ridiculous feeling. He felt that the heroine and the heroine are now on this continent. They've come here, they're here.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin fell into deep thought. Murong Jin frowned and carefully thought about how long it would take him to have a cup of tea, then he suddenly raised his head to look at his lover. "Xu Yao, we seem to have missed one thing."

  "What's the matter?" Shen Xuyao asked suspiciously, raising his eyebrows.

  "That corpse. Have you ever thought about how that corpse appeared in our Soul Pet Master Continent?" Actually, Murong Jin wanted to ask this question at the time, but Xu Yao seemed to feel the danger at that time, So, he left in a hurry with himself, and then met Jiang Shanshan and his group, and the matter was sidetracked.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was startled. "You mean, the card master's body?"

  "That's right, we don't have card masters in the mainland of soul pet masters. Moreover, the clothes that that person is wearing are the clothes of the mainland of card masters. At first glance, he is not from the mainland of soul pet masters. If this is the case, how did he get to the mainland of soul pet masters?" Where are those from the Pet Master Mainland?"

  Looking at his serious lover who asked, Shen Xuyao's face looked extremely ugly. "Yeah, how did he appear? It's okay if he used the teleportation stone, but if he used the teleportation formation, doesn't it mean that there is another one near the cave that can lead to the card master's continent?" Teleportation array." Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao felt a chill running down his spine.

  "Then do you think it is the teleportation stone or the teleportation array?" After thinking for a while, Murong Jin asked.

  "I hope it's a teleportation stone. But I think it must be a teleportation formation. Maybe, Jiang Shanshan and his group have come to the Card Master Continent in a teleportation formation." That's the hero and the heroine, how could they be trapped? What about the low-level soul pet master continent?

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's eyes widened in disbelief. "No way, it's only been six years? Can they come to the Card Master Continent so soon? Shouldn't they?"

  "Believe me, nothing is impossible. She is the heroine's destiny in the world. Even if she encounters the impossible, she will make the impossible possible." This is the most terrifying thing about the heroine.

  Think about how bloody it is in the original book to take away the spirit treasures of Jiang Yuan's mother and son, and finally ran to the higher mainland to recognize his uncle as "father". However, the heroine just turned the impossible into possible.

  Alas, it's just that he values the plot of the original work too much. Instead, such a big loophole was ignored. This is simply a big hole in the plot. In the original book, neither the heroine nor the hero noticed this loophole, and as a result, he, the reader, didn't notice this loophole either. Therefore, this loophole in the plot now has become a life-saving straw for the hero and heroine.

Looking at his lover who looked extremely ugly, Murong Jin raised his hand and touched his lover's cheek distressedly. "Don't be afraid of them. So what if they come? They are not our opponents in the secret realm, and they may not be our opponents now."

  "Murong, promise me, start practicing hard from tomorrow. If you want me to be safe, if you want yourself to be safe, if you don't want our family to break up. Just practice hard and go all out. We We have no backer, no escape route, we only have ourselves. Do you understand?" It's really hard to say whether the alliance of cannon fodder and villains can survive in the hands of the male protagonist and the female protagonist!

  "Okay, I will listen to you. You should go into seclusion as soon as possible. I will practice well, train my body well, and protect you and this family." Murong Jin responded repeatedly and hugged his lover tightly.

  Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao kissed his beloved on the ear. "Murong, I have nothing, I only have you, only you."

  "Well, I know, I only have you." In his heart, Murong Jin secretly vowed that he must become stronger, he must protect his lover, and he must guard this warm home.