Chapter 123 Wu Brothers

Começar do início

  "It's okay. The worst result is that the two of us die together. If I can die with you, it may not be a bad thing." After saying that, Shen Xuyao lowered his head and kissed his beloved on the forehead.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin stared at his lover. He took the initiative to hold his lover's hand. "Okay, whether we live or die, we will be together forever."

  "Well, we will never be separated." Saying that, Shen Xuyao hugged him even tighter.

  Flying out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "Okay, don't be nasty, change your face quickly!"

  After looking at Xiao Yan, Murong Jin turned to his lover. "Xu Yao, maybe we can kill everyone in Zhaojiatun. As long as we kill everyone who has seen us, we won't have to disguise ourselves."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. "Forget it, those people have no grievances against us. There is no need to kill them. Besides, I don't want your killing to be too severe."

It sounds like a big villain. However, how could Shen Xuyao let his lover repeat the same mistakes and become a villain again?

  Looking at his lover who looked disapproving, Murong Jin sighed softly. "You are just too kind."

  "Kind people always have good luck. Because I am kind, I have better luck. I met a good partner like you who is gentle, considerate and considerate. Are you right?" Shen Xuyao said. Looking at his daughter-in-law, she blinked.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin blushed. "What nonsense, me, how can I be so good?"

  "No, you are the best and the most unique." Then, Shen Xuyao kissed his lover's cheek again.

  "Hey, do you two want to change your appearance? Don't let me sleep."

  Hearing Xiaoyan's voice, Murong Jin hurriedly pushed Shen Xuyao away beside him in embarrassment.

  Looking at the shy and red-faced daughter-in-law, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly, and turned to look at Xiaoyan. "Okay, make me and Murong look ordinary. Besides, you make Mu Yi a woman." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao said.

  "Girl? No, I'll reveal my secrets as soon as I open my mouth." Shaking his head, Murong Jin said no.

  "It's okay, you can communicate with me through sound transmission outside, you don't need to speak."

  "But why do you make me disguise as a woman? Is it because I don't have an Adam's apple and I'm thin?" Murong Jin was a little dissatisfied with this. Shuang has a thin figure and no Adam's apple, so it is really suitable for him to disguise himself as a woman. However, he doesn't like wearing skirts or wearing light makeup, which is too troublesome.

  "People who have seen us not only know our appearance, but also know that we are a man and a bi, a pair of couples. Therefore, if you disguise yourself as a woman, the contrast is greater, and others will not find it. We're together. Besides, I also want to see how you look in women's clothing." Shen Xuyao said so close to his lover's ear.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin blushed uncomfortably. "You're bullying, why don't you pretend to be a woman?"

  "I want you to be my wife, my little lady!" Shen Xuyao coaxed softly after kissing Murong Jin's cheek.

  It was really hard for Murong Jin to refuse the gentle gaze of his lover. He had no choice but to agree to the other party. "Okay then!"

  "Xiaoyan, let's start, be ordinary. Public appearance. Don't make it too beautiful."

  "Understood!" As he said, two blue lights emitted from Xiaoyan's body, falling on the faces of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, and their appearances changed immediately.

  Turning their heads, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin looked at each other's faces and smiled.

  "It's not as beautiful as before, but it looks more real. It's more like my little daughter-in-law."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin chuckled. "You will bully me."

  "How could it be possible? How could I give it up? I will make a pair of breast shields for you tomorrow. When we go to the town, we will buy some beautiful dresses for the wife and dress up your eyebrows for the husband."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin glanced at his lover beside him, pursed his lips and smiled.

  "Okay, don't disturb me. I'm going back to sleep." Saying that, Xiaoyan yawned.

  Looking at Xiaoyan, Shen Xuyao said cautiously: "You will also change your appearance when you come out in the future, don't use the form of gladiolus."

  "Trouble!" Xiaoyan said dissatisfiedly, and immediately changed from a gladiolus plant to a golden jade ginseng. "That's it!"

  "Okay, it looks pretty!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao was very satisfied with Xiaoyan's appearance.

  "What about me? Brother Xiaoyan, I want to be disguised too, I want to be disguised too." Saying that, Xiaolan ran out.

  He looked at Xiaolan who was surrounding him with a fawning look on his face. Xiaoyan snorted haughtily. "Why are you disguised? Go back to your house and stay."

  "Brother Xiaoyan, help me disguise myself! I can't disguise myself. I can't go out during the day." At this point, Xiaolan was very distressed. Many times, it is particularly envious of Xiaoyan's ability to go out at any time, but it can't. It is a poisonous flower. Once it goes out, it can't hide the fact that its master is a poison refiner.

  "You're different from the two of them, and you can't even disguise yourself. Once you get into a fight, you'll be exposed."

  "Well, then I don't have to fight!"

  "Okay, Xiaoyan, let's make up for Xiaolan too!" After thinking for a while, Shen Xuyao asked Xiaoyan to help Xiaolan change up.

  After glaring at his master, Xiaoyan looked at Xiaolan. "Then what kind of soul pet do you want to become?"

  "I want to become a card elf. A pink card elf." After thinking about it, Xiaolan put forward her own request.

  Hearing the other party's request, Xiaoyan looked disgusted. "Your taste is really bad. Card spirit?"

  "What's wrong with the card elves? Do as the Romans do!"

  "All right, all right, card spirit!" As he said, the blue light on Xiaoyan's body enveloped Xiaolan. Xiaolan turned into a pink card.

  After looking at her body, Xiaolan was very satisfied. "Thank you brother Xiaoyan."

  "You're welcome. I've used up all three Spiritual Word Techniques today. Don't bother me. I'm going to bed." After saying that, Xiaoyan lazily flew back to Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.

  "Master, look at me, see if I look good. Do I look good?"

  Murong Jin smiled as she looked at Xiaolan spinning in front of her, showing off her new image. "It's pretty, like a little butterfly."

  After receiving the master's praise, Xiao Lan laughed heartily, flew to Shen Xuyao again, and danced for Shen Xuyao. "Brother Xuyao, do you think I'm pretty?"

  "Beautiful, our Xiaolan is the most beautiful and adorable soul pet." As he said that, Shen Xuyao held Xiaolan in his palm and rubbed Xiaolan's head lovingly.

  "Hehe, brother Xuyao is also the most handsome, kindest, and the second best person to me."

  "You!" Shen Xuyao fondly touched Xiaolan's little hands and wings. Shen Xuyao always felt that Xiaolan was like his and Murong's daughter. She was sensible, obedient, and well-behaved. She was a caring little cotton-padded jacket. Xiaoyan, on the other hand, is an arrogant brat and a naughty son.