Chapter 121 Staying Overnight in Zhaojiatun

Start from the beginning

  "Xiaoyan is just a bit skinny, please teach it slowly, don't be so fierce!" In fact, the lover's dark face and fierce appearance just now really scared Murong Jin a lot! Xu Yao has a gentle temper and rarely loses his temper. Therefore, Murong Jin rarely saw his lover like that.

  "Well, it's up to you." With that said, Shen Xuyao hugged the person into his arms and touched his lover's forehead. "Does your head still hurt? Do you want to drink another potion?"

  "No need, it doesn't hurt anymore." Leaning on his lover's shoulder, Murong Jin smiled and shook his head.

  "Get some sleep! When it gets dark, we can go to the next town. I'll call you when we get to the town."

  "Not sleepy, let's chat!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Is there anything you want to ask me?"

  "I'm just curious, why didn't you accept the invitation from the Xiao family brothers and sisters and Feng Hua, why didn't you agree to go to Pingcheng, we have offended the Zhang family now, if we go to Pingcheng, wouldn't it be better to have the protection of the Xiao family?" Jin didn't quite understand.

  "No, we can't go to the Xiao family at this time. If you think about the poisoning of the Xiao family brothers and sisters, it is obvious that acquaintances committed the crime. Therefore, we can understand from the side that the Xiao family is not peaceful. The Xiao family brothers and sisters can't control themselves. How can there be time for us? We follow them, there is no guarantee at all."

  Hearing his lover's explanation, Murong Jin nodded in agreement. Indeed, the big family's waters are deep. The incident of the two being poisoned also well explained that the Xiao family was not peaceful. "Then, what about Feng Hua? Luohua Town should not have the water depth of Pingcheng."

  "Yes, the town may be more peaceful, but Feng Hua is the sixth eldest. He has two sisters and three brothers, and three brothers. With Feng Hua's temperament, he is definitely not able to say everything in the Feng family. If we are attached to such a person, it is better to rely on ourselves, at least it is more free." If we compare the three together, in fact, Xiao Ran is more capable, but it is a pity that Xiao Ran is too busy to take care of himself now!

  "Well, that's true!" Nodding his head, Murong Jin agreed.

  ………………………………………………

  A few days later, Zhaojiatun

  In the evening, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin came to a nearby small village, looking for a place to stay tonight.

  After looking around, I found Mrs. Zhao's house. According to the villagers, Mrs. Zhao lost her husband in her early years, and there were only her and one son at home. The two of them lived in five adobe houses. The house was very spacious and had many rooms.

  When Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin approached, Aunt Zhao and her son were sitting in the yard having dinner.

  Aunt Zhao looked puzzled when she saw two strangers walking into her yard. "Who are you looking for?"

  Looking at the middle-aged woman in front of him, Shen Xuyao explained his purpose. "Aunt Zhao? We are foreigners. I heard from Uncle Wang at the east end of the village that your house has a lot of rooms, so my partner and I would like to come to your place for a night. I wonder if it's convenient?"

  "Stay overnight?" Hearing this, Aunt Zhao frowned.

  "Yes, we'll just stay for one night, and I'll give you ten spirit stones, what do you think?"

  Aunt Zhao's eyes lit up when she heard that there was a spirit stone. "Fifteen spirit stones! I can help you clean the room. I didn't live in the room that no one lived in for a few years. If I don't clean it well, I can't live in it."

  "Okay, according to you, fifteen spirit stones!" Nodding in agreement, Shen Xuyao took out the spirit stones and handed them to the other party.

  "Okay, then you sit here and wait for a while, and I will clean up for you."

"Okay, thank you, Mrs. Zhao." After thanking her in a low voice, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin and sat on the stone pier aside.

  "You're welcome!" Said with a smile, Aunt Zhao turned around and left.

  He raised his head and looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sitting opposite. The young man said slowly: "Have you had dinner? You can eat together."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at the other party. Turned out it was a sixteen-year-old twin. He is a first-level peak soul pet master.

  "No need, little brother, you can eat, we have already eaten." Shen Xuyao said politely with a smile.

  "Oh!" In response, the young man's eyes passed over Shen Xuyao and landed on Murong Jin's face, staring at Murong Jin's face. The boy just lowered his head and continued to eat.

  Sensing that the young man stared at Murong Jin for a long time, Shen Xuyao couldn't help feeling a little different. I thought to myself: The other party is also a double, why should I stare at my wife for so long? Is it because he thinks his wife is more handsome than him, so he is a little jealous of his own wife?

  After a while of burning incense, Aunt Zhao tidied up the room, and Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin entered the room together.

  This room is more than 40 square meters. It has a bed, a wardrobe, a table and chairs, and a wooden screen. The furniture is all old, but it has been wiped clean. Aunt Zhao said that no one had lived in this room for a long time, but Shen Xuyao felt that someone should have lived here before. Otherwise, it would not be so easy to clean the room. Furthermore, Uncle Wang also said before that Aunt Zhao has no men in her family and often relies on renting a house to live. Even, sometimes mother and son also pick up guests.

  After looking inside and out, Murong Jin was quite satisfied with this place. "This room is not bad! Nothing is missing."

  "Well, not bad." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out twelve magic swords and arranged them at the door. The room was protected directly using protective formations.

  When Shen Xuyao finished doing this, he saw that Murong Jin had already brought out dinner. She is sitting at the dining table waiting for him!

  Walking over with a smile, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin and his wife sat together for dinner.

  "Xu Yao, do you think that little pair looks at me strangely?"

  "If you don't say it, I want to talk about it too? I also think that the way that Xiao Shuang looks at you is not right. Logically speaking, it is the first time we have met, and there is no grievance or enmity. Why does he look at you like that? Where are you?" Shen Xuyao was also very confused about this.

  "Jealous, I saw jealousy in his eyes." After thinking about it, Murong Jin told the truth.

  "Why are you jealous? Are you jealous of your beauty?" This is the crux of the problem!

  "I don't know about that." Shaking his head, Murong Jin said he didn't know.

  "Why don't we live in another place?" After thinking for a while, Shen Xuyao wanted to change places.

  "Farewell, it's getting dark. This is the only village nearby. Besides, Aunt Zhao is at the beginning of the second level, and Xiao Shuang is at the peak of the first level. They are not our opponents, and they dare not fight us. How about it? Didn't you also set up a protective formation?" Murong Jin felt that the mother and son were of low strength, so there was nothing to be afraid of.

  Hearing what his wife said, Shen Xuyao nodded. "All right!"

  After looking at his wife, Shen Xuyao touched her hair distressedly. In the past few days, Shen Xuyao felt very sorry for his wife who had been living in the open without good food and shelter. At this moment, hearing his wife say that she didn't want to leave and wanted to rest here, Shen Xuyao had no choice but to agree.