Chapter 118 Sea Blue Potion

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  Looking at Feng Hua who was speaking, Zhang Tingting snorted coldly. But he didn’t say anything more about the challenge.

  Glancing at her sister, Zhang Yingying looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin. "Since you two are friends of Feng Liushao, the misunderstanding we just had can be wiped out. However, I want to buy your jade pendant." As she said that, Zhang Yingying pointed to the blood-patterned jade pendant on the two of them.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked contemptuous. "That's my family heirloom jade pendant, and it's a token of my wife and I, so I won't buy it."

  "I'll give you 200,000 spiritual stones!"

  Seeing the confident Zhang Yingying, Shen Xuyao sneered. "I told you, I won't buy it."

  Wrinkling her eyebrows, Zhang Yingying immediately darkened her face. "Shen Dao is friendly and aloof!"

  "Thank you for the compliment. I'm a third-level pharmacist. I don't need Miss Zhang's spiritual stones. I can earn the spiritual stones myself. But I don't sell things left by my ancestors, let alone my wife. So let the four disappointed."

  Hearing this, the faces of the two young masters of the Zhang family who were standing aside became ugly, and they said to themselves: This Shen Xuyao is talking about them on purpose, this is it!

  "Humph!" He snorted coldly. The Zhang sisters followed Xiao Fangfang.

  Seeing the six people with different expressions, they all entered the teahouse. Shen Xuyao pulled up Murong Jin beside him and walked away.

  "Hey, fellow Taoist Shen, where are you going?" Feng Hua asked after catching up with the two.

  "Go buy medicinal materials!" Shen Xuyao planned to finish this business as soon as possible and then leave this place. He really couldn't stand these people anymore.

  "Oh, then I'll go with you." As he spoke, Feng Hua followed up with the husband and wife.

  ……………………………………………………

  Two hours later, at Shen Xuyao's home.

  Sitting in the living room, when they saw Shen Xuyao walking out of the bedroom, Feng Hua and the Xiao brothers and sisters immediately stood up.

  "Friend Daoist Shen, thank you for your hard work." With a smile, Feng Hua was the first to speak.

  After looking at Feng Hua, Shen Xuyao took out three blue potions and handed them to him. "It's finished. These are three third-level low-grade sea blue potions. One for each of the two Taoist friends, Xiao, and one for the card elf."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Feng Hua reached out and took the three potions.

  "Thank you, Fellow Daoist Shen!" Lowering their heads, the Xiao brothers and sisters thanked each other profusely, took the medicine from Feng Hua, and took it directly.

  After taking the potion, it only took a moment for Xiao Ran's card spirit to become active again, chasing Xiao Yan around the room. The Xiao brothers and sisters also felt a lot more comfortable in their bodies. In the past, they always felt that the muscles and veins in their bodies were not smooth, and it was very difficult to absorb spiritual energy. But now, they feel comfortable all over, and they can easily feel the spiritual energy in the air.

  "Pharmacist Shen, what kind of poison did my sister and I have?"

  Hearing Xiao Ran's question, Shen Xuyao pursed his lips. "It's the poison of the shadow grass. This poison is very rare, and this poisonous grass is hard to find. Moreover, the sea blue potion I gave you is also a very rare antidote. This potion can only detoxify the poison of the shadow grass. It is a very unpopular medicine. Generally, this medicine is not sold in large commercial banks."