Chapter 115 Spending money like running water

Start from the beginning

  Hearing the compliment from the other party, Shen Xuyao smiled and said nothing. In fact, for Lingyan masters, such things as refining potions and alchemy instruments are not difficult. He is not a genius, he just won at the starting line, and his soul pet is relatively advanced.

Shopkeeper Hu checked them one by one and nodded with satisfaction. "Not bad, not bad, no problem. The potions refined by Pharmacist Shen are all very good."

  "Business Manager Hu, we have cooperated before, please give me a price, what is the price for my batch of third-level medicine?" Shen Xuyao asked with a smile.

  "Don't worry, don't worry, you, Pharmacist Shen, dare I give you a low price for the potion? In this way, our purchase price for the potion used by the soul pet master is two hundred and seventy spirit stones, and our purchase price for the potion used by the soul pet It's 2,800 spirit stones, what does Pharmacist Shen think?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, let's count at this price!"

  There are three types of potions, one is the potion used by soul pet masters, and the other is the potion used by monsters. The price of these two drugs is relatively cheap. The retail price of a third-level low-grade potion is three hundred spirit stones, and the purchase price is two hundred and seventy spirit stones. The third potion is for soul pets. This potion is relatively expensive. Because the potion for soul pets is very difficult to refine, and it will test the pharmacist's level of potion and soul power, so this kind of potion is relatively more expensive. The retail price of a third-level low-grade potion is three thousand spirit stones, which is a full ten times higher than the price of a potion for soul pet masters. The purchase price is 2,800 spirit stones.

  Shopkeeper Hu smiled when he heard what Shen Xuyao said. "Thank you, Pharmacist Shen, for your trust. These potions of yours total 1,535,000 spirit stones. Do you think that's correct?"

  "Yes!" Shen Xuyao nodded and agreed.

  Before coming, he had already calculated the price. In fact, with Shen Xuyao's zero-failure ability, he could only refine potions for his soul pets. In that case, he could earn more spirit stones. However, Shen Xuyao was worried that doing so would arouse others' suspicion. Therefore, his thousand potions are half and half, five hundred soul pet potions, and five hundred soul pet master potions.

  After the transaction, Shen Xuyao took out a Tianming potion. He waved it in front of shopkeeper Hu. "Shopkeeper Hu, do you accept this?"

  Shopkeeper Hu's eyes lit up when he saw the potion. "This is Tianming Potion!"

  "Yes, Tianming Potion. Third-level low-grade Tianming Potion."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao with a serious face, shopkeeper Hu smiled. "Take it, of course."

  "Then give me a price. If the price is right, I'll sell it to you."

  Hearing this, Shopkeeper Hu thought about it for a while. "Ten thousand, how about ten thousand spirit stones?"

  After glancing at the other party, Shen Xuyao was not satisfied with the price.

  Found that the other party was dissatisfied. Shopkeeper Hu thought for a while. "That's all, 20,000, how about 20,000 spirit stones?"

  "Haha, I'll think about it again."

  Seeing that Shen Xuyao was still not satisfied, shopkeeper Hu smiled bitterly. "Mr. Shen, I'm just a small shopkeeper and don't have that much authority. I can only give you 20,000 spirit stones at most. If you're not satisfied, why don't you put your potion at the auction of our Huo Family Trading Company? Go up and sell it, no matter how many spiritual stones you can auction, you will take 80% of it, and we will only take 20% commission, what do you think?"