Chapter 113 Feng Hua

Start from the beginning

  After a meal of barbecue, the little fat man was satisfied and very satisfied.

  Looking at the other party, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. Although all soul pet masters are big eaters, it is not unusual for a third-level soul pet master to eat five to ten kilograms of meat in one meal. However, this little fat man actually ate twelve kilograms of meat in one meal, which cost him and his wife all their evening portions. Shen Xuyao said in his heart: This person is really powerful! Sure enough, this flesh is not in vain, it is quite edible.

  "Two fellow Taoists, my name is Feng Hua, what do you call me?" With a smile, the little fat man first introduced himself.

  Hearing the other party's question, Shen Xuyao smiled. "My name is Shen Xuyao. This is my partner Murong Jin." Because he was not wanted, Shen Xuyao directly reported his real name and did not hide it.

  "Oh, you two are a couple!" Nodding, Feng Hua looked at Shen Xuyao and then at Murong Jin. "Fellow Daoist Shen, you are so lucky. Fellow Daoist Murong is so beautiful!"

  Both of them are very handsome. Shen Xuyao's appearance is resolute and handsome, with three-dimensional and sharp edges. And Murong Jin's appearance is very delicate. It has both the rigidity of a man and the softness of a woman. The combination of rigidity and softness, both rigidity and softness, perfectly interprets the unique beauty of the pair. It can be said that the beauty is overwhelming and magnificent, which Feng Hua has never seen before. The most beautiful pair.

  "Fellow Daoist Feng, thank you very much." Shen Xuyao was very happy when his wife was praised.

  "Fellow Daoist Shen, are you the spiritual chef of the restaurant? The barbecue you cook is very delicious, and the spiritual power is very strong, making it very comfortable to eat." Feng Hua was full of praise for Shen Xuyao's cooking skills.

  "No, I'm not a spiritual chef, I'm a pharmacist. When processing the ingredients, I used some medicinal herbs to enhance the freshness, so the barbecue I make may be different from what you have eaten before." Shen Xuyao smiled. Explaining.

  "Oh, you are a pharmacist? Then, what level of pharmacist are you? Level 3?"

  Seeing the other party's shocked look, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Yes, I am a third-level pharmacist. However, my level-3 potion refining is not very good." This is not modesty. Shen Xuyao's spiritual speech skills are limited by his strength. With mid-level three strength, refining level three potions can only produce low-grade level three potions. Only when you reach the peak of level 3 or level 4 strength can you refine level 3 top-grade potions.

"Disrespect, fellow Daoist Shen, you are so awesome, you are actually a third-level pharmacist!"

  "Thank you, fellow Taoist!" Shen Xuyao smiled sheepishly when the other party stared at him with such eager eyes.

  "Fellow Daoist Shen, can you help me refine a potion?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "I wonder what medicine Fellow Daoist Feng wants?"

  "A third-level Tianming potion. Two years ago, my sister went out to practice. As a result, she encountered a very powerful monster. My sister's soul pet was injured by the monster and fell into a deep sleep. The doctor gave my sister the soul pet. Pet has read it. Said that only Tianming potion can revive my sister's soul pet. However, this Tianming potion is the most difficult potion to refine among the third-level potions, so it is very unpopular. My father hired many pharmacists to refine potions All failed, my sister's soul pet hasn't woken up yet?" At this point, Feng Hua looked sad.

  "Tianming Potion!" After thinking for a moment, Shen Xuyao immediately sent a message to Xiaoyan. "Xiaoyan, give me the formula for Tianming Potion."

  "Okay!" After saying that, Xiaoyan turned around in Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, and a prescription appeared in Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.

  Seeing the prescription, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but frown. Pretending to be a pharmacist for three years, and with the memory of the original owner Jiang Yuan, Shen Xuyao knows a lot of medicinal materials very well, and the formula of Tianming Pharmacy needs twelve kinds of medicinal materials, of which there are three kinds of medicinal materials. He was in Fengkou Town. I have never seen it in any spiritual herb shop. In other words, these three medicinal materials are very rare and precious medicinal materials.

  "Feng Daoyou, it is indeed very difficult to refine Tianming potion today, and there are three kinds of medicinal materials in the prescription that are precious and rare. These medicinal materials are not easy to find!" Having said this, Shen Xuyao looked embarrassed.

  "It's okay, the medicinal materials are not a problem, I just need them, I..."

  "Sixth Young Master, the master asked you to buy the medicinal materials back to Master Bai to refine the medicine and treat the third lady. How can you give the medicinal materials to other people?"

  Turning his head, Feng Hua looked at the servant beside him. "Uncle Ma, Master Bai and Daoyou Shen are both pharmacists, so there is no difference!"

  "Yes, but Master Bai is a fifth-level pharmacist!" It's not that he looked down on Shen Xuyao in front of him, it was actually that there was a huge gap between the fifth-level pharmacist and the third-level pharmacist.

  Hearing this, Feng Hua looked unhappy. "Hmph, don't mention that Master Bai to me, he has already ruined ten batches of medicinal materials, and he hasn't refined even a single potion."

  "this……"

  Hearing the young master's words, Uncle Ma was speechless. Yes, Master Bai did miss several times. However, this Tianming potion is the most difficult to refine among the third-level potions, so it is normal for him to miss. Furthermore, if a fifth-level pharmacist cannot refine it, A third-level pharmacist, then, wouldn't it be impossible for a young third-level pharmacist to refine it?

  Turning his head, Feng Hua put on a smiling face and looked at Shen Xuyao. "Fellow Daoist Shen, I have three medicinal materials with me. What do you think? Do you want to take the order? As long as you can refine a Tianming potion from the three medicinal materials, I will pay you 100,000 spirit stones to buy it. If you fail, the medicinal materials will count. Mine. I'll give you another five thousand spirit stones as a shooting fee, what do you think?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded with interest. "Okay, since Daoyou Feng trusts me, I'll give it a try!"

  "That……"

  He looked at his young master with a look of complaint. Uncle Ma said in his heart: My sixth young master, why are you so sincere, you took out three medicines in one mouthful! "Sixth Young Master, can't you leave some medicinal ingredients?"

  "What should I keep? Master Bai, even ten medicinal materials are not enough. You asked Fellow Daoist Shen to take two medicinal materials to refine the potion. Aren't you forcing things on others?"

  Rolling his eyelids, Uncle Ma was stunned speechless. So, Six Young Masters disliked the lack of three medicinal materials, right?

  Glancing at the other party, Feng Hua immediately took out the medicinal materials and handed them to Shen Xuyao.

  After receiving it, Shen Xuyao checked it carefully, and after confirming that it was correct, he took the medicinal materials, got up and walked into the tent not far away.

  Seeing that his lover wanted to refine the potion, Murong Jin immediately walked over and activated the protective formation outside the tent. Show off your sword and stand outside the formation to protect your lover.

  Looking at Murong Jin, Feng Hua looked at his four guards. "Uncle Ma, you also surround the formation. Protect Fellow Daoist Shen."

  "Yes!" In response, Uncle Ma immediately led his guards to surround the formation. I thought to myself: The young master’s grandfather helped collect the medicinal materials this time. It took a lot of effort to get these three quantities of medicinal materials. If I can’t get even one of them back. How can we explain this to the town lord and his wife?