Chapter 2

When I first realized I had possessed a character in a novel, I thought I was lucky.

When I thought I would die in a car accident, another chance was given to me.

Besides, the work that I possessed was the novel 《Walking on the Flower Path》, which I enjoyed reading.

The story of Liena, an orphan who died after a miserable life, returns to the past and is adopted by a duke.

After that, Liena grew up with a lot of love from the duke–her father, and her two older brothers.

A scary father who only cares for his daughter, as well as two older brothers who become friendly whenever they see their younger sister.

The three men from the duke family that made the world shake only raised their hands in front of the baby bunny.

Their scene of making a fuss, teasing, and comforting Liena is one of the greatest pleasures of the novel.

I also really like the childish plot.

'Only when reading the book......'

So here's the problem!

What is my role in this world?

A villain destined for destruction? A supporting character destined to die?

Both guesses are wrong.

It was Edel Wallace, Liena's sister-in-law and the wife of her first brother, Liandro.

In fact, I knew only after possessed that the owner of the body was Edel. Also, the fact that she has light pink hair and jade-colored eyes.

Liandro's wife was a minor role mentioned only occasionally in the novel.

Liandro chose to marry her purely for the benefit of his family. Like most nobles, it was an arranged marriage without love.

That's why Edel doesn't appear much in the scene where the Cassius family gathers, and even though she appears like a bean in the drought, she doesn't get any attention at all. In contrast to Liandro, who often appears to meet his younger sister even after marriage.

However, I was quite satisfied with this dim character.

'Because I'm the wife of my favorite character!'

The little duke, Liandro Cassius, with blond hair brighter than the sun, and blue eyes more than a deep lake.

A perfect man who resembles his father, the duke, from his abilities to his appearance.

His charm is that he's conscientious, serious, and cold in every way but only melts in front of Liena.

Even though it doesn't mean I love him......

Why? Because I don't have a deep feeling for the character in a novel.

It has been my long-held theory that a married couple can work well as long as there is trust and respect.

In addition, Edel is less likely to get involved in troublesome work due to her small number of appearances–though she is also a member of the Cassius family, which is guaranteed to prosper from generation to generation.

Is there a better audience seat to watch the development of the novel than this?

It's a decent life considering that I've fallen into an unfamiliar world.

Let's take a sneak peek on the flower path that the female lead will walk!

......looking back, I was overly optimistic back then.