The Summoning ✨ Shy Incubus Tamaki x (Fem!) Mage Reader ❤️🍋

Start from the beginning

"M..my name is F/N L/N..! I'm a mage who summoned you here..!" You bowed formally. "T-thank you for answering my summons...!!"
Focus Y/n.. Focus..!

"Oh, um.. y-yes.." He bowed in turn. "M-My name is Tamaki.. T-Tamaki Amajiki... Incubus of the Demon Realm..." You felt his gaze dart around your body, a blush deepening across his cheeks as he tried to find a proper place to look.

What's an incubus? You shook it off and just went right for the big question. "I-I've summoned you.. s-so you could be my familiar..!" You tried so hard to speak confidently, but the damn desire kept getting in the way. It kept building up more and more. Why do I wanna have him inside me so badly??

Could this feeling be caused by him? Some demonic force? I shook that off too. It doesn't matter. I can get over this stuff. The fact is I was able to summon a demon! One of the most powerful kinds of familiars! So I need to—

"A familiar?? Why w-would you want a... d-demon as a familiar, anyway..?" He stuttered in complete shock, seeming fearful that you would even consider it.

"Well, typical familiars seem boring. They're all just regular pets," you explained. "Demons, however, are incredibly strong. They're intimidating, mysterious.. and just kinda cool with their wings and horns and stuff.." My gaze explored some. And more, apparently— Damnit, Y/n!! I mentally kicked myself.

"S-strong..?? And cool?? Oh my..." He held his sinking stomach. "S..so much pressure.." His eyes traced the curves of your figure, your hard peaks a dead giveaway that you weren't wearing a bra. "Demons are dangerous, you know. You.. r-really shouldn't have... tried summoning one.." He licked his lips a bit at the thought of tasting your skin - a thought he tried to shake off himself.

You didn't wanna admit it, but he was right. "Well.. you don't seem so dangerous." You gestured for him to come over to the table. You moved his bowl towards him, and proceeded to pour some sake for him and yourself. Your eyes were drawn to his collarbone and slender neck, before traveling to his long, fingers as they held his cup. You noticed yourself bite your lip again. Shaking out of it, you asked, "S-so, why did you answer my summon?"

"Well, most people who summon demons are bad. Their rituals are sloppy... and their wording fails to make a proper contract. Many demons take advantage of summoners and help them to destroy themselves," he explained, drinking his sake. "When I thought of a demon like that answering your summon... I.. I couldn't allow it..! Though.. the thought of taking advantage..."

"Huh?" You perked up from your cup, not quite hearing that last bit.

"Oh! N-nothing.." Trying to distract from his intrusive thoughts and be a good guest, he took a spoonful of broth and brought it to his lips. The salty, oceanic taste mixed well with the sake. "Mm~! T-this is delicious..!! D-did you make this..??"

"Oh! Yes I did!" You swayed about happily. "I'm so glad you like it~!" Being a hospitable master, you poured him some more to drink. You tried to ignore the building heat that made you rub your thighs together.

Tamaki licked his lips, as though a different taste started to pique his interest. His voice started to get lower, darker. "Y-you know.. it's dangerous.. to pamper a demon..." He started to get restless, leaning back in his seat and spreading his legs as if to give himself room to breath. You felt his tail slide around your legs, parting your thighs and slowly slithering around your inner thighs. "Demons... a-are not only strong and intimidating.. b-but we're also greedy..."

His eyes started to change color, changing from the color of a dark night sky to becoming like bright blue sapphires. You noticed his fangs got longer too through his more audible panting. His facial expression made you think of how you were feeling - desire.