So Hua Mi had seen the various ways in which members of the death squads died, and had some ideas of her own on how to save lives.

  Later, some people began to survive, and like Hua Mi, they formed several regular teammates of the Suicide Squad.

  Later, those who survived and often went out with Hua Mi to dare to die, all had supernatural powers, including herself.

  Ever since Hua Mi activated her wood power, she would never do such a dangerous thing again.

  At that time, her and Fang Xin's life in the base city gradually got better.

  So looking at Chen Hu's firepower now, it's really not worth mentioning. If Hua Mi could join the death squad, she could kill as many people as a mountain.

  But her application was decisively rejected by Tang You.

  Tang You lowered his head and glanced at Hua Mi's belly, "Boss said, let you stay in the logistics team in City B and be responsible for rescuing people. He asked you to be the captain of the rescue team, so don't run around."

  Knowing that Hua Mi is restless, and Gong Yi doesn't tie her up forcibly. He can't let her live the life of a wife in Xiangcheng like Qin Zhen.

  Gong Yi assigned a job to Hua Mi. She liked to work hard, so he just wanted her to save people from behind.

  Captain of the rescue team, seeing how heavy Hua Mi's responsibility is, she can't just give it up.

  So for Tang You, the boss now puts the three lives of his sister-in-law and the child in her belly into Tang You's hands.

  If Hua Mi goes to the death squad, she will have step over his  dead body first.

  Tang You said he would do it!

  He would never let Sister Hua take risks.

  Looking at the determined expression on Tang You's face, She knew that she couldn't go to City A today.

  She held the baby boy in her arms and gave the baby a ball of [Energy Light Ball]. The child stopped crying and made no fuss. Now he was looking at Hua Mi with his big dark eyes open. .

  Hua Mi said "Oh",Why are you so serious? I'm just saying, I quite like being the rescue captain."

  Then Hua Mi asked Tang You again,

  "Speaking of which, that Chen Hu is against your boss , he should be imprisoned soon, right? How strong is he? Have you investigated in detail?"

  In the previous life, when Hua Mi learned about Chen Hu, Chen Hu had already become a behemoth, and his strength developed very rapidly. There are several private garrisons in his hand excluded the gangsters.

  They were collected from every city.

  Of course, there are also quite a few administrators who have defected to Chen Hu, and there are quite a few of them.

  Those gangsters in various cities and bases, specializing in dirty things, and no one cares about them.

  When something goes wrong, the administrator will take care of it, and if the administrator can't handle it, the garrison will come forward to suppress it.

  You have to ask why the administrator and the garrison will help Chen Hu and be the ones who give Chen Hu the bottom line?

 It is really because the garrison at that time is no longer the garrison before the end of the world.

  It's not a concept at all, there is no such thing as Gong Yi and Yang Honglin now, they are the cutest people.

  That is a group of ghosts and monsters dressed in garrison skins, everyone hates them, everyone fears them.

  As for Chen Hu in his previous life, people who gave him the bottom line like this spread all over the big and small cities and bases.

  Although Chen Hu in this life covers the sky with one hand in City A, his power is far from as great as in his previous life.

  Gong Yi now has the garrisons of Xiangcheng, City A, and City B in his hands, with a total of more than 5,000 people.

  Coupled with Hua Mi's heavy firepower, fighting with Chen Hu should be able to kill Chen Hu in the cradle, right?

"Chen Hu has 10,000 people in his hands."

  The person who spoke was a garrison in City A who was lying on the ground and was being treated.

  Seeing that Tang You and Hua Mi both looked over, the garrison of City A continued,

  "This is only what we know, there are 10,000 people. I don't know exactly how many people he has."

  Tang You frowned and asked,

  " Why are there so many people?"