After listening to the logistics team, Hua Mi lowered her head and rubbed the center of her brows, "This Liu Shengyuan is really stupid. Obviously Chen Hu has already suspected him, and he led dozens of garrisons to die. Why?"

  A city garrison , took out a bloody baby from the shawl in his arms, and said weakly,

  "Because Captain Liu wants to rescue our commander with the smallest sacrifice, and at the same time weaken Chen Hu's power on behalf of Commander Gong."

In fact, this plan does not need to be elaborated. As long as it is a garrison, it will be such a choice.

  After sacrificing dozens of garrisons like Liu Shengyuan, it would be much easier for Gong Yi to deal with Chen Hu again.

  Hua Mi looked at the few members of the garrison rescue team in front of her, and then at the baby in the arms of the garrison in City A opposite.

  Those of them who were responsible for reminding Tang You of the city A garrison had only one body armor in total, and they didn't know where they got it, so they used it to wrap the baby.

  Hua Mi reached out to take the baby, and looked down, the baby was fine, the blood on his tiny body was from city A garrison.

  "Hold on, brother!"

  The city garrison in charge of medical treatment, holding a medical kit in his hand, applied hemostatic gel on the body of the garrison in city A who had been shot.

  However, the garrison in City A obviously couldn't hold on any longer, and his vitality was rapidly draining.

  The medical garrison stuffed the bloody man with painkillers.

  But there is no way, he was injured too badly, the reason why he can survive until now is only because he wants to send the baby in his arms to a safe place.

  Once he was sure the baby was safe, he also used up all his life force.

  Hua Mi looked at the garrison in City A who was being rescued urgently but could not be rescued no matter what, she sighed and hugged the crying baby boy in her arms.

  She don't know whose child this is, and why the garrison is desperately trying to send this baby boy to the material warehouse in city B. She asked the medical garrison who rescued her next to her, "How is it?" The medical garrison in the material warehouse in city B shook his head,
" He has done his best, and we have done our best."

  No matter how miraculous Hua Mi's medical supplies are, no matter how miraculous the medicine is for a person who has lost his vitality, no matter how miraculous the medicine is, it won't work.

  Hua Mi's heart suddenly felt heavy, and she suddenly remembered the hundreds of trillions of [Energy Light Groups] in her level 17 storage.

  She knew before that this [Energy Light Cluster] could be used by ordinary people.

  As long as ordinary people use the energy light group, they will not need to eat, drink and sleep, and they will also be full of energy.

  So now it can be used for the garrison of the dying city A, can it be the same?

 As Hua Mi said, she held a ball of [Energy Light Ball], hugged the baby boy, and threw it at the bloody City A garrison.

  "Oh~!"

  The soldier,which had his last breath , suddenly moaned.

  The surrounding medical guards immediately gathered around him, and someone hurriedly attached a stethoscope to him,

  "Quick, he seems to have some strength, hurry up."

  There was just a hint of breath, still very weak.

  Hua Mi thought for a while, stood behind the medical garrison, and threw several [energy light groups] to the guy.

  "Oh, oh, ah, ah, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, ah ah ah~~" The city A garrison on the ground opened his energetic eyes on his bloody face.

  He struggled up from the ground,

  "I have to save Captain Liu, I can still do it."

  The surrounding medical guards were shocked. What kind of medical miracle is this? A man who was about to die could suddenly stand up and hold a weapon. Still have to go to war.

  Everyone reacted and hurriedly stepped forward and pressed his hands and feet.
  "You can't move yet. Calm down.We haven't taken out the bullets yet."

  "Let me go, let me go. Now that I am full of strength, I am going to save our Captain Liu!"

  Their Captain Liu is afraid that he has already taken action at this time. Dozens of people are stationed there to raid Chen Hu's villa complex. The chance of success is so low.