The cancellation of two free meals a day is a matter of nuclear bomb level, and many survivors make trouble in Xiangcheng every day.

  Those survivors will be thrown out of Xiangcheng if they are found to have caused destructive actions, such as destroying the light tubes that the contractor finally lit, littering everywhere, etc.

  But more survivors, after the initial shock and panic, began to use their normal brains to think about how to quickly obtain wealth in compliance with the rules of the game.

  In exchange for more living supplies.

  This is in line with the tone of extreme survival in the apocalypse.

  Cao Feng looked away from the car window and was suddenly startled. He saw that Gong Yi, who was sitting by the car window, had his eyes red quietly under the light of the lamp outside the window.

  "Boss"nfor a while, Cao Feng was at a loss. People like them bleed more than tears.

  It can be said responsibly that Cao Feng has been with Gong Yi for so many years, and this is the first time he saw them crying.

  "I'm fine."

  Gong Yi rubbed his eyes, not because he was embarrassed, that he was still crying in front of his subordinates when he was such a big man.

  But it was because there were tears in his eyes and he couldn't see the two little seahorses in the photo clearly.

  "These are my two cubs."

  Gong Yi showed Cao Feng the photos on his phone.

  Cao Feng quickly stopped the car, looked sideways, and asked in surprise: "What's in Sister Hua's belly?"

  Why do they look like two little monsters? Do children always look like this when they are in the mother's belly?

"Nonsense, could it be that you are pregnant with it?"

  Gong Yi took the photo back like a treasure, holding it in his big hands and looking at it carefully.

  As he looked at it, his eyes turned red unconsciously.

  Now,  Gong Yi  introduces his background.

  Garrisoners are all born, born with parents but not raised by parents.

  Many people may object to this, but in fact it is the case. When they joined the garrison in their teens, it was like living in a monk's temple, and they had little contact with their original families.

  Even with the family they now have, they don't have much contact.

  This is probably to allow the garrison to maintain ideological unity to a greater extent, and also to enable the garrison to better obey orders.

  Gong Yi, on the other hand, was born into a garrison family.

  The so-called garrison family sounds good to the outside world, but in fact only Gong Yi himself understands that he was born in a garrison camp, grew up in a garrison camp, goes home to a garrison camp, and leaves home to still be in a garrison camp.

  He knows the garrison better than anyone else, because from when he was young and could remember, everyone in his eyes wore garrison uniforms.

  Grandpa, grandma, grandpa, grandma. The older generation all hang them on the wall.

  Without exception, they sacrificed their lives for the mission, and when they sacrificed, they were also wearing garrison uniforms.

  Parents are stationed in the same uniform. They have unified requirements, unified management, and unified speaking tone for Gong Yi.

  Finally, in a mission, they died together.

  Gong Yi, who was born into a garrison family, did the most outrageous thing in his life, which was to regard a paper man as the lover of his dreams.

  He had a crush on her for several years.

  A few years later, he spent a crazy night with the flesh-and-blood paper dream girl.

  For a man who grew up with such an identity background, how could he not get excited and get red-eyed when he saw these two little guys on his phone?

 From now on, he will also have relatives connected by blood in this world, not the kind hanging on the wall.

  It is a living thing with flesh and blood, growing up in the belly of the dream lover, and finally being born in his deep expectation.

  He will protect his daughters and raise them like princesses. He will use his best ability to give the best treasures in the world to his little princesses.

  Thinking about it, Gong Yi felt soft inside and couldn't help but shed tears.

  After the little princesses landed, he would not let their world be filled with garrison uniforms.

  He has already thought about pink princess dance shoes, a shiny princess crown, and a fluffy princess dress, and he is ready to wear them.