She asked for herself.

  Hua Mi nodded, took out a piece of paper and a pen, and wrote down the supplies she could currently sell to City C,

  "Oranges, self-heating hotpot (dark mustard flavor), semi-finished Orleans roast chicken, respirator, Mineral water, orange juice, ethanol, painkillers, sterile gauze, hemostatic gel, goggles, condoms, resin gloves, protective clothing, sterile boots, rescue rope, engineer shovel, waterproof tarpaulin. Are there so many?" said by Zhou  Cheng who's  was standing behind Gong Yi. Hua Mi wrote the same words and he read the same words.

  She has written down almost everything that the level 15 factory can produce unlimitedly.

  Finally, Hua Mi handed the list of supplies to Ma Yongchun, "I have all these in stock, and I won't raise the price for you. Whatever price I sell it to Commander Gong, I'll sell it to you in City C." "

  "But there's one thing .  I am not responsible for the consignment, you need to drag the supplies back to City C by yourself."

The three people from City C were shocked by Hua Mi's list of supplies.

  They didn't expect that the list of supplies given by Hua Mi was so long.

  Although most are medical items.

  But medical supplies, they are also in short supply now, very short.

  "This, this is too many."

  Ma Yongchun looked at the list of supplies and was about to speak.

  He also heard Hua Mi say, "The first three items are limited, and I can consider selling them to you if the quantity is less than 100,000, but the latter items are not limited. You can have as much as you want."

Qin Zhen looked at Hua Mi with a shocked face. Could she have had a dream?

Because the reality hit a wall everywhere, she was so anxious that she had such a good dream.

  Hua Mi looked at Qin Zhen,

  "I can guarantee your personal dosage of folic acid. I really don't have any more folic acid here. There are also many pregnant women here."

  "Wait a minute"

  Gong Yi finally grasped the point.

  He turned his head and asked Hua Mi with a frown, "Do pregnant women take folic acid? Why do you take so much folic acid every day?"

  Okay, this is a really good question.

  Hua Mi looked at Gong Yi with a smile, pursed her lips and did not answer.

  Gong Yi looked at Qin Zhen in surprise,
  "Do you want to take folic acid for stomach problems?"

  If he remembered correctly, Hua Mi was taking folic acid three times a day.

  Qin Zhen waved her hand with a smile,

  "What folic acid do I take for stomach problems? I am taking care of the baby in my stomach. The doctor said that folic acid must be supplemented during pregnancy."

  A thunderstorm sounded above Gong Yi's head, and everything in the room vibrated  and he got up.

  When Hua Mi saw it, she looked at Gong Yi, his handsome face was so gloomy that water could drip out.

  And Ma Yongchun from City C immediately protected Qin Zhen and shouted, "There's an earthquake! There's another earthquake!!!"

  In fact, there are very few earthquakes in Xiangcheng now, and even mudslides are much less.

  But this does not mean that the disaster in Xiangcheng is over.

  On the contrary, as Hua Mi said, the human disaster has just begun.

  Look at the spreading jelly water. As long as the people of Xiangcheng stop pumping water for a day, the lowest-lying city of Xiangcheng will definitely be submerged by the frozen jelly water.

  Therefore, this earthquake is not a real earthquake.

  Everything in the house was shaking, but the ground was not shaking.

  It could only be Gong Yi's fault.

  Hua Mi touched Gong Yi sideways, and asked softly, "Are you alright?"

  The vibrating objects around him slowly became quiet. Gong Yi suddenly stood up and held Hua Mi's wrist.

  "Come out with me and let's talk."

  He urgently wanted to know what was going on. He wanted to listen to the truth.

  Dragging the vixen's hand, the two came to Gong Yi's car.

  In the pouring rain, Gong Yi was about to speak when he saw that Hua Mi was wearing thin clothes, so he put on a raincoat made of waterproof tarpaulin.

  He sighed, opened the car door,

  "Go in and talk."

  Immediately, regardless of what Hua Mi thought, he stuffed her into the car.

  The wipers were shaking in front of the car window. Hua Mi saw Gong Yi getting into the car and sitting in the driver's seat. She asked,"What did you want to say?"