He took it with his backhand, didn't care about the tigress, and quickly climbed out of the armored vehicle.

  After Gong Yi calmed down for a while, he felt it was magical. He had just taken out a bottle of mineral water through his imagination.

  Although Hua Mi was offended, Gong Yi still felt very strange.

  He closed his eyes, unaware of his own superpower. Is this called a superpower? Just now Hua Mi said that this is a kind of supernatural ability.

  Yes, he doesn't know what else he can do with this power?

 Gong Yi closed his eyes. He wanted to know, besides being able to retrieve objects from a distance, what else could he do? Then, he suddenly found himself entering a very strange state.

  In the past, when he closed his eyes, the surroundings were dark, but today, when he closed his eyes, his mind was filled with the scene before he closed his eyes.

  Finally, the scenery began to become concrete and detailed. At first it was just the scenery within his field of vision, and finally it was around him, the armored vehicle leaning behind him, and the brothers who were patrolling in the woods in the distance.

  Gong Yi could see clearly in his mind.

  There was no camera, no monitor, or any high technology at hand, but the surrounding images appeared so clearly in his mind.

  It was as if he was a giant eye, overlooking this small piece of land from the sky.

  It was as if a small map appeared in his mind in a pitch-black environment, allowing him to better see everything around him in this pitch-black continent.

  Then, Gong Yi closed his eyes, and in his mind, he "saw" the armored vehicle behind him being opened.

  Hua Mi changed into a fluffy sweater, put on a raincoat, and got out of the car.

  She walked up to Gong Yi, who still had his eyes closed and didn't speak.

  Hua Mi smiled, thinking he was asleep, so she conjured a pen from her hand.

  This time Gong Yi used his brain, no, used his spiritual power to see clearly that a pen "transformed" into Hua Mi's hand.

  Although she moved her hand back, as if she was reaching for something behind her back, Gong Yi "saw" that Hua Mi was conjuring something out of thin air.

  She smiled evilly, holding the colored pen in her hand, and was about to draw a bastard on Gong Yi's face.

  He opened his eyes suddenly, held Hua Mi's wrist with one hand accurately, and looked at her with fiery eyes, "Stop making trouble, get ready to go back."

  Hua Mi took back her hand without interest, and get something in the warehouse, she took out a few teleportation tickets for [Xiangcheng. Watchtower].

  She stuffed it into Gong Yi's hand,

  "I'm going back first. I won't wait for you anymore. I came to you originally just to give you these tickets. Really, even if you saw me fighting again. I'm a  little fairy who never initiates fights."

  Hua Mi murmured, "There are instructions on the back of the ticket."

  After speaking, Hua Mi turned around and walked into the forest.

  Gong Yi didn't call her, because he "saw" that she had just entered the woods, and disappeared without a trace.

  After a while, a garrison hurried over and said, "Boss, Sister Hua is missing."

  "Well, there's no need to look for her. Go back."

  Gong Yi covered Hua Mi and returned to the armored vehicle, asking the garrison who followed him to come out. They all drove back to Xiangcheng.

  At present, it is known that Chen Hu in City A has tied Liang Zi to death with him, so he has to go back and set up a good defense.

  Also, he has to go back and study his neurological powers carefully.

  As for the tickets Hua Mi stuffed into him, he also wanted to take them back and study how to use them and when to use them.

  As a result, when Gong Yi returned to the city and prepared to arm his garrison to the teeth, he discovered that the garrison under his command had an AK47.

  He called Tang You over and asked,

  "What's going on? Did you rob some city's weapons depot while I was away?"

  Tang You quickly shook his head,

  "No, no, Sister Hua provided it for us. Yes, anyone who dares to mess with her again will be punished by us."