This new version of their video came out well. But what made this one even better was that Drax walked by in the background and, because he was distracted by mocking his friends, tripped and fell down. This surprised his friends yet some laughed while some still danced.

The end result was hilarious and Sam immediately saved and posted it. The after-effect of showing it to Drax made it even more humorous.

That night, as the Guardians all slept, the videos Sam posted of him and his friend dancing gained a like. Then twelve. Then 56. Within minutes, it had past the hundreds!

And as the night went on, so did the number of hits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning all the Guardians were eating breakfast in their spot of the mess hall when Sam came in running.

"Guys! Guys!! We went viral!!" He exclaimed.

"We went where?" Nebula asked, confused at Sam's words.

"No, I mean we're popular! Our video got a lot of likes since last night. It's in the thousands now!" He showed them the video and the like count.

"Huh, how about that," Peter said with surprise.

"I'm glad they liked our video!" Mantis said with glee. "You see Drax? The dancing video was a good idea after all."

"I still say it was a stupid idea!" Drax stated.

"Well, that's funny, Drax, because a lot of people commented about you falling," Sam said with a teasing smile.

"What?!"

"Yeah, look..."

The young Terran showed him the phone with the comment section open. There were many, many comments. Good ones, rude ones, and some funny ones.

One said : [nice costumes! Lost In Space would be proud]

Another one said : [That guy in the back falling made my night, otfl]

"These people are all idiots." The bulky Guardian spat.

"Actually, it's giving me an idea. I think you all should have your own TikToks."

"Why? What for?" Rocket asked.

"Why not?" Sam countered.

"But what would we even do? I am not going to just dance like all of those people do." Nebula said firmly.

"Actually, that sounds like a good idea." Peter said with optimism, "If it has to do with dancing, I'm in."

"Great!" Sam cheered, "You'll do awesome! And I'm sure they'll love your dancing, Pete!"

"I am Groot?" Groot asked.

"You can do all sorts of things!" Sam said, cheering his barky friend up, "Just think of something you're good at and just go for it. What do you say?"

It was a bit one-sided at first, but eventually, all the Guardians agreed.

That day, eight new accounts were made on TikTok.

@dancingwiththestarlord - an account with dancing videos, music recommendations, and listening to newer modern music.

Bio: Saved the universe w/ a dance!

@rocketsraccoweapons - weapons demonstration/testing from both space and Earth.

@neblues - Defensive training, martial arts, and deep throwback stories.

@themightymantis - A place of comfort to be open with your feelings, how to express them, and when to cut loose.

@whatskraglin - Small videos with dad jokes, news on what's new in space, and beautiful scenery of flying in space.

@walkietalkiecosmo - Animal sympathy account where she walks around and talks.

@iamgroot - Plant care, talking to your plants, dancing with them, singing to them.(translator needed for videos)

And....

@draxrox - Weightlifting, "wise" advice, and tips on being a father.

Look out, TikTok people!

==================================================================================================================================

That was fun. 😂😂 I hope that was good for you guys, the idea of the Guardians on TikTok was interesting to me so I tried to bring it out, and I think it wasn't too bad. 😅😌

Lmk what you guys thought and stay tuned! There's more to come! 👀😁

Laters! ✌🏽