[Won the lucky draw X1]

  [Remaining lucky draw X1]

  These semi-finished products can be eaten directly after heating, and the taste is not bad.

  Hua Mi took a look at her level 16 warehouse and only produced 500 portions of pepper pork belly and chicken. Her level 16 warehouse was upgraded.

  [Unlock Storage Level 17 (Space 17X1)]

  [Get Lucky Draw X1]

  [Remaining Lucky Draw X2]

  While upgrading, Hua Mi walked into the forest, just in time to see Gong Yi standing in the rainforest, looking at her with heavy eyes.

  Seeing Gong Yi like this, Hua Mi's heart skipped a beat, fearing that Gong Yi would dislike her after seeing her murderous methods.

  This is normal, after all, people nowadays have just entered this chaotic environment.

  Their minds are not yet aware of the law of the jungle.

  Anyone who has ever seen Hua Mi kill someone so cleanly and neatly, it's hard not to be frightened by her.

  It didn't matter, she had never had any thoughts about Gong Yi anyway.

  Hua Mi walked over and ignored him.

  He plan to pass him to the front to have a look.

  She knew a kind of holy father who would always look at every murderer with a teaching tone and a critical attitude.

  Just like Yu Guanglin said, he needs to go through trial.

  This is what the Holy Father thinks. They believe that no matter how big a crime a person has committed, he needs to go through a cumbersome trial before he can decide his life or death.

  Even in the last days.

  They even believe that life is paramount and death should not be used to resolve any hatred. Even those who commit heinous crimes need life imprisonment.

  Hua Mi thinks that people who think this way may be sick.

  Because after the human body mutated, all kinds of magical abilities emerged one after another. People sentenced to life imprisonment would not only eat for free for the rest of their lives, but might also escape from prison because of the arousal of their abilities.

  Even when a person dies, if his head cannot be cut off immediately, he will turn into a zombie.

  Hua Mi was afraid that Gong Yi was this kind of person. If he saw her brutally cutting off people's heads, he would scold her for being too cruel.

  So Hua Mi doesn't want to talk to Gong Yi.

  When passing by Gong Yi, Gong Yi reached out and held Hua Mi's arm.

  Her arms are very thin, and in such a soft body, Gong Yi doesn't understand how it can contain so much energy and use such a snappy method to cut off a person's head.

  "Let go!"

  Hua Mi tilted her head and looked at Gong Yi.

  His hand slid down the raincoat filled with rain, and he pinched Hua Mi's wrist.

"Your  hand is injured."

  He whispered, holding Hua Mi's wrist and walking towards the armored car, "You're good at fighting and killing people. Why don't you protect yourself properly?"

  Hua Mi was dragged by Gong Yi in a daze, and the two walked through the rain forest and came to the armored vehicle at the end of the path.

  She watched Gong Yi take out a bottle of ethanol from the inside of the armored vehicle and pour it on the small cut in her hand.

  "Hiss~!"

  Hua Mi suddenly felt a little pain, the wound soaked in ethanol hurt.

  She looked at her hand in surprise. There was a small wound on it. She didn't know whether it was accidentally scratched while killing a man.

  She didn't care about such a small wound before.

  It hurts now?

  Sure enough, the person being cared for is extra delicate?

  "Just endure the pain."

  Gong Yi rummaged through the medical kit in the car, found a band-aid, put it on Hua Mi's small cut, cleaned it for her, and then looked around the armored vehicle.

  The bodies were gone.

  "What do you want to ask?"

  Looking at Gong Yi's expression, Hua Mi hesitated, "How about I explain to you why the body disappeared?"

  "No, I have already completed my logical self-consistency. "

  Gong Yi squeezed Hua Mi's cheek angrily,

  "A fox spirit can't change his habit of cannibalism, I understand!"