Money can also be used at the beginning.

  Slowly, prices rose, and the money on the market suddenly swelled up. Hundreds of thousands of buckets of instant noodles, and millions of bottles of water gradually began to appear.

  In the end, no amount of money can buy a bite of food, the economy collapses, supplies are scarce, and people who jump off buildings gather in groups, and the end of the world begins to come.

  That's right, who said that what they are experiencing now is not the end of the world? The apocalypse is everywhere, but the people living in Xiangcheng and B City are particularly happy, and money can buy goods.

  The end of the world has not yet come to these two cities.

  So the survivors who came to these two cities were very afraid, fearing that one day, the supplies in Xiangcheng would be bought with money, and the money would no longer be money. The price of a bottle of mineral water for 5 yuan would eventually increase to 5 million yuan per bottle.

  This can also understand why all the survivors spent all their savings and started stockpiling crazily as soon as they entered the gates of Xiangcheng and City B.

  Look at the temporary tents built around the relief center, almost every tent is used for food and drink, every one of them.

 This crazy spending of money has caused people to be poor.

  Everyone has a tent, or even a few tents with as many supplies, but everyone's pockets are jingling poor.

  They snatched everything, even the self-heating hot pot (dark mustard flavor), which the garrison particularly disliked, was snapped up by these panicked survivors.

  Almost the last time it was in stock, it was sold out once.

  Because no one knows, if they miss this time, they won't even be able to eat the dark mustard-flavored self-heating hot pot.

  When you're starving to death, can't you eat it?

Everyone has this kind of mentality, that is, under this crazy buying tide, the supplies in Xiangcheng and City B are always sufficient. No matter how much they buy, the supplies in the caravan supermarket and vending machines are never sold out.

  The survivors began to worry again. What if the supplies in the tent were exhausted?

 If they don't have a dime in their pockets, but they still have supplies in the caravan supermarket, what should they do at that time?

What should they do when they can't even get out money  to buy a bottle of mineral water that costs only 5 yuan?

 This kind of anxiety from the heart has caused many people's psychological problems.

  Just like this tossing over and over again, suffering, what should they do if they want to jump off a building again?

At this time, the employees in the caravan supermarket suddenly threw out heavy news, saying that they would hire ingenious people to weave the mats.

  It make the survivors happy.

  Have something to do = have money to get = have money to buy supplies = be able to survive = be able to withdraw self-worth = have money to get.

 So before the news was released for two minutes, the RV supermarket was crowded with survivors.

  This forced Cao Feng to send a large number of garrisons to maintain the security management near the caravan supermarket.

  "Everyone line up, line up, there will be job opportunities in the future, don't worry."

  "Don't crowd and push. We only need people with dexterous fingers. Survivors who can weave are preferred. Don't crowd, don't crowd, don't crowd."

  Cao Feng looked at the dark crowd in front of him. Can't stop the people's enthusiasm.

  They want jobs, they want money, they want supplies!

 Seeing that the enthusiasm of the crowd could no longer be held, Cao Feng hurriedly sent a video to Hua Mi,

  [Cao Feng: [Video]]

  made another phone call,

  "Sister Hua, I can't handle it Sister Hua, if this continues, I'm sure it will cause trouble, there are too many survivors, they have been suppressed for too long, and now they are frantically looking for a job."

  Hua Mi is flying in the direction of Gong Yi.

  Yes, that's right, it's flying!