Chen Hu understood, "That's because she haven't suffered enough. After she have eaten enough, she will naturally become obedient."

  "The third child in our family is always running around all day long, but he worries me to death because he is missing something. Let him settle down with a woman."

  "Yu Guanglin, what do you think, if I give the third child of our family a woman?"

  Yu Guanglin, who was standing in the luxurious and high-end living room, did not answer. Yu Guanglin kept talking to himself. He felt that Chen Hu , it's because he don't know enough about Huami.

  It doesn't matter, once the Chen family understands this, they will know how to deal with Hua Mi in the right way.

  At this time, Gong Yi had already received from Tang You the matter about Chi Chuan and others being robbed at gunpoint in the material warehouse of City B.

  He also already knew that the robbery team still had some accomplices, and they were heading towards City A.

  Immediately, Gong Yi hung up the phone and turned around and ordered the brothers who were heading to the weapons depot of the garrison camp in City A, "Intercept that group of people and kill them without mercy."

  No matter who the other party is, even if they are garrisoned, at this time, they are facing toward the opposite direction. The teams transporting supplies from B City and Xiang City were attacked by Gong Yi's enemies.

  They are all shot to death!

  It's not that the garrison is better, if it's not the garrison, it proves that this group of gunmen got the weapons in the arsenal of City A, and that is all the enemies of the garrison.

  Weapons are a strictly controlled commodity, which is the same in all cities.

  At this time, the weapons depot in City A had just been stolen, and the weapons command was in the hands of the first and second handlers and had not yet been completely spread out.

  The person killed at this time must be the person who stole and looted the weapons arsenal.

  Death is not a pity.

  The garrison behind Gong Yi quickened their pace to snipe Chen Lu and others.

  Gunshots rang out in the wilderness. Chen Hu's third brother, the third young man of the Chen family, was gone and never returned.

  There was not even a person who reported his death back. .....

 Hua Mi followed Chi Chuan and others all the way to City B.

  Covered in blood, she walked through the green channel and was put directly into City B.

  There were more than 20 people in total. All of them except Wu Shigao were shot. When they were preparing to go to the rescue center at the city gate, Ge Chuling rushed out with her child in her arms and cried in front of Wu Shigao, "Yao Shou, you are still alive, you are still alive and well, I am about to be scared to death."

  On the way to City B to report the news, Ge Chuling was already prepared to be a widow.

  She had already thought about it. She wanted to avenge Wu Shigao. From today on, she wanted to learn martial arts, become a disciple, and learn to shoot!

 When she gets a gun, she must learn how to shoot and kill people to avenge her dead husband.

  As a result, when she looked up, she saw Wu Shigao following Hua Mi, and the two of them got out of the garrison jeep with blood on their faces.

  Behind the team were ten large trucks loaded with oranges.

  Hua Mi took a look, and explained to Wu Shigao,

  "You first appease your wife and child and come to me later."

  "Sister Hua."

  Yang Honglin hurried out from the city, he looked at the wreckers and the transportation team. The man was carried past and looked at Tang You again,

 "What happened?"

  Tang You opened his mouth, not knowing what to say.

  Said that the wreckage team and transport team were ambushed, and the guns used are from the garrison?

 Or is it that Sister Hua used her AK47 as a machine gun with her own strength to shoot the robbers into sieves? .....?

  Tang You didn't know what to say.

  He also saw all the people who were lying on the stretcher, who should be dying, chatting loudly and softly, "Oh, hold on, I'm shaking a little."

  "I have two bullet holes on my body, don't knock my bullets upside down. It might come out."

  "I'm one less than you, but my bullet hole is on my stomach, oops, it hurts me to death."

"Mine is on my butt, damn it, I can only lie on my stomach, you can all lie down, I really envy you guys."

  This style of painting really doesn't look like someone who was just shot and almost died.