But everyone knows that Yu Guanglin has wasted a lot of supplies in Xiangcheng, and distributed them for free to those cockroach-like survivors.

  And the weapons arsenal in Xiangcheng had already been pried by Gong Yi.

  if Gong Yi can do the first grade of junior high school, and the Chen family can do the fifteenth grade.

  Chen Hu sighed on the other end of the phone, "You are still too young, I told you a long time ago, let you hold your breath, hold your breath, it's not that we don't have money, anyway, we can buy supplies in Xiangcheng and City B with money, Let's just spend money to buy it."

  Chen Lu looked arrogant,

  "Brother, you have been used to be timid these years, and spend a little bit of money to buy, how troublesome is that? I see that the materials in the material warehouse in City B are used. It hasn't been used up for so long, and I don't know how many supplies are in it, so I just grab it."

  Chen Sanshao and Chen Hu are a family, yes, Chen Hu is his brother.

  On the surface, the Chen family members have different personalities, but inside, they are all the same.

  The same does not use the means to achieve the goal.

  But Chen Hu has more social experience than Chen Lu. He has done well in public these years, and he has some experience in dealing with those characters in the government.

  "No matter what you think, you come back first, and we will talk when you come back."

  Since Chen Lu couldn't be persuaded, Chen Hu thought about getting his third brother home first, and after getting home, find someone to take good care of his third brother.

  Don't let Chen Lu go out to provoke Gong Yi.

  After hanging up the phone with Chen Lu, Chen Hu stood in his own villa and said to Yu Guanglin behind him,

 "The young people nowadays are different from us at that time. It works here, but if you change another city, it may not be unimpeded."

  For example, in the three cities of City A, City B, and Xiangcheng, in City A, the Chen family can cover the sky with one hand, But not in City B and Xiangcheng.

  In Chen Hu's tone of voice, he had completely regarded City A as their Chen family's private city.

  The two cities of Xiangcheng and City B were put under the name of Gong Yi.

  Currently these two cities are under the jurisdiction of Gong Yi, so what can be practiced in City A, the rules of respecting the strong, bullying the weak, and the Chen family may not necessarily work in Gong Yi's place.

  Yu Guanglin responded with a nod and bow.

  It was the attitude that Gong Yi hated him the most.

  After a while, a thug from the Chen family came in, his fist was dripping with blood,

  "Boss, the garrison commander of City A is dead."

  Yu Guanglin looked at Chen Hu in shock when he heard that, the garrison commander of City A died up?

 Chen Hu actually killed the garrison commander of City A?

 City A is probably the most chaotic city among the cities near Xiangcheng.

  That's because at the very beginning, all the garrisons in City A received orders from the commander of City A. The garrisons in City A guarded the material warehouse of City A and waited for the Chen family to receive them.

  Any garrison is not allowed to enter City A for rescue at will.

  So from the beginning, there was no garrison rescue in City A at all, no garrison rescue at all!

 Of course, according to the regulations of the garrison headquarters, the garrison cannot enter the city without the permission of the superior and the headquarters.

  Therefore, the non-rescue garrison in City A did not attract much attention. They just did what they should do within the rules.

  But compared to the garrison in Xiangcheng and the garrison in City B, the garrison in City A this time, always owes a little human touch.

  Compared with Gong Yi, what the commander of the garrison of city A did caused even more complaints.

  In this regard, the garrison commander of city A might as well learn from the garrison commander of city B. After the disaster, because of his own dilemma, he swallowed a gun and committed suicide!

 Yu Guanglin always thought that the garrison commander of City A was just acting according to the rules, and he was quite rigid. He didn't know until today that the garrison commander of City A had always been in Chen Hu's hands.

  The Chen family's hand stretched so long that it was able to control the commander of a city's garrison.

  No, it's killing now.