[Level 14 factory energy +0.1%]

  Prompt brush out.

  So this [Energy Light Group] can not only increase physical strength and energy for ordinary people, but also recharge energy for level 14 factories?

  This is really useful.

  Hua Mi took out another energy light ball and played with it in her hand. Then she took out one of her power banks and threw the energy light ball on top of the power bank.

  Originally, she had no intention of reaching the power bank.

  As a result, an energy light cluster went down, and the charging treasure exploded.

That is, because the charged energy was too much, for a small charging treasure, the energy of this energy light cluster was an unbearable burden in its life, so it  puffed up it's bag.

  what a pity.

  Hua Mi threw the bulging power bank she was using for experiments into her trash bin and got two energy light groups again.

  After she finished all this and couldn't squeeze even one orange into the entire supply warehouse of City B, she leisurely walked out of the gate.

  The garrison guarding the gate was already numb to Hua Mi's appearance.

  They just stood up straight and saluted Hua Mi without asking any unnecessary questions.

  After exiting the tunnel of the material warehouse in City B, Hua Mi turned to the nearby garbage dump. Because the mudslides flooded the material warehouse of City B, the soil dug was piled up by the garrison, thus forming a large garbage dump.

  After Hua Mi collected all the mud from this large garbage dump and the domestic garbage stationed there, she walked onto the Xiang B Expressway.

  Uncle Eight's wrecker team and Chi Chuan's small team were on this road, and the two teams happened to merge together.

  Uncle Eighth: "Hey, Chichuan, we're sending oranges to City B again."

  Chichuan: "Hi, Uncle Eighth, we're doing sanitation again~"

  The two teams were chatting and standing in the rain, smoking. One came from a distance. The team that came came over on foot.

  At first, Chi Chuan thought it was Tang You's garrison team, and just as he was about to greet the people who came, and asked them why they didn't even drive.

  The opponent fired a "bang" and hit the tire of a truck behind Chi Chuan's convoy.

  The sound of a flat tire rang out. When Chichuan saw it, he cursed, "MF! you're not a good person." He quickly called to his friends behind him, as well as his eighth uncle and the others on the opposite, "Quick, get in the car, get in the car, Run!"

  Although it was dark and drizzling, there were about ten supply trucks in Chichuan, all of which were packed with oranges, so it was quite heavy.

  There were survivors along the way, and everyone knew that Chi Chuan's team was transporting oranges to Xiangcheng and B City.

  Obviously, they have been targeted long ago.

  But Chichuan didn't expect that the other party would fire as soon as they came up. Now that one of the wheels was damaged, the last truck would definitely not be able to drive away.

  They can only abandon the last car.

  Are morals corrupted to such a degree now?

Actually looting supplies in public? ? ?

  The survivors who were walking on the road scattered and hid on the road one after another. Chi Chuan greeted Eighth Uncle and others to get into the car.

  Suddenly, a bullet hit Chi Chuan directly.

  Damn, Chi Chuan fell to the ground, he was shot.

  Uncle Eight grabbed Chi Chuan and shouted,
  "Chuan Zi, Chuan Zi!"

  Who are these people? Those who set up roadblocks in front were just making small troubles, and no bad people were killed.

  Why did this group of people kill when they disagreed?

  Before Uncle Eight could figure it out, he was also hit.

  "Run, don't worry about the supplies, run!"

  Chi Chuan squirted blood from his mouth, shouting at the buying and selling gang and the wrecking team.

  The gunfire intensified, and Wu Shigao pushed Ge Chuling to the side of the road. He gave Ge Chuling a "shush" gesture, looked down at his daughter who was sleeping in her mother's arms, and whispered to Ge Chuling, " You Run quickly, think of yourself as an ordinary survivor on the road, and run."

  After he finished speaking, he turned around and went to save Chichuan and his eighth uncle who were shot.

  It is said to take people's money and eliminate disasters for others. The two of them have taken so much welfare supplies from Miss Hua, so they have to do some work.