Hua Mi raised her hand and touched the back of her neck, feeling a chill down her back,

  "Oh, I'm hungry, do you have something to eat?"

  She said to him, eyes dodging, avoiding his eyes.

  Gong Yi poked Hua Mi's forehead fiercely with his fingers,

 "Why are you so careless? You? Why do you make us worry? If I'm really your father. I locked you up in a small dark room for a few years !"

  It wasn't long before he told her on the phone that she should stay in the city and not run around because the armory in City A was stolen.

  What does this prove? It proves that a large number of weapons have fallen into the hands of civilians.

  This is a very dangerous thing.

  There is no need for Gong Yi to endorse the consequences of the proliferation of guns among the survivors.

  At this time, Hua Mi clearly knew that the gangsters in Xiangcheng and City B were all tentacles of Chen Hu, and she still provoked them like this.

  How big of a quarrel is this with Chen Hu?

  Gong Yi doesn't care about having a bad relationship with Chen Hu, but he is very worried that Hua Mi will be remembered by Chen Hu.

  He was very angry, Hua Mi's head was thrown back after being poked by him.

  She was a little annoyed by being poked, and held his finger with one hand,

  "Boss, big brother, calm down, do you drink tea? Qingxin Mingmu tea." she said, and stuffed tea into his palm, with a smiling and fawning expression on his face, made Gong Yi wish he could strangle her to death.

  Really, it's Hua Mi who jumps up and down, if she's really one of Gong Yi's soldier, he would have beaten her up.

  Now it's neither beating nor scolding, locking up the little black room,  won't work either!

  What should he do?

 "Go back quickly!"

  Gong Yi gritted his back molars, grabbed Hua Mi's wrist with his backhand, and led her towards the armored vehicle behind him.

  Hua Mi looked at the armored vehicle, and asked happily:

  "Gong Yi, let me tell you, I bought a lot of diesel oil before, but now I don't need it anymore. I'll sell it to you. Now the price has increased. A barrel of diesel oil is 9999 yuan, do you want to buy it or not?"

  Gong Yi held her head down and stuffed her into the armored vehicle, and when he got on the vehicle, he ordered the garrison inside,

  "Go back to the Xiangcheng garrison camp."

  The whole process , Hua Mi said this and that, and wanted to sell this or that, but Gong Yi ignored her.

  Buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, whatever she says, and how much it costs, he will buy, buy, buy.

  The armored car drove forward slowly, and Hua Mi sat in the armored car, looking here and touching there excitedly.

  This is the first time to ride an armored vehicle, this is the highlight moment of her life.

  In the excitement, she didn't even realize that Gong Yi took her to the garrison camp.

  And  the landslide, it has been cleared by Hua Mi alone.

  Seeing that Ge Chuling and the others behind them had already connected with the garrison, everyone got into the garbage truck.

  A few of them followed behind Yang Honglin and Fang Yuqi's team, pressed down the group of white chickens wearing only underpants, and quickly returned to City B.

  The sky that had been bright just now was completely dark again.

  When the armored vehicles and garrison jeeps in front passed by the entrance of City B, Hua Mi immediately asked,

 "Isn't this right? Don't you just have to drop me off in City B? Where is this going?"

  At the gate of City B, everyone was queuing Survivors ready to enter the city.

  Uncle Seven and Uncle Eight followed Fang Yuqi and Yang Honglin to the gate of City B, but Gong Yi's armored vehicle did not stop.

  Gong Yi, who was sitting next to Hua Mi, was looking at the map in his hand. Hearing this, he didn't lift his eyes,

 "Take you to the garrison camp, and torture you to death!"

  He thought that Hua Mi would at least panic, After all, walking with a group of men, she would be nervous no matter what.

  Who knows, Hua Mi giggled, leaned back unhurriedly, and stretched out her flat belly,

 "I haven't been to the garrison camp yet, go see and have a look."

  What is she panicking about? The garrison at this time is not bad, and Gong Yi is not the kind of person who takes advantage of others.

  Just in time, take the cubs to see the world.