She didn't know how to thank her. To be honest, Hua Mi sold her for 2,000 yuan at this time. A tarpaulin, for the sake of the child in her arms, she will agree.

  At this time, all the people who set up obstacles were beaten to the ground by the survivors. A man with blood on his head was pressed down on the road and yelled fiercely, "You wait, you wait for me. Do you know who my boss is? My boss is Chen Hu from City A! Wait for me!!!"

  Chen Hu from City A?

  No one has heard of this name before, someone kicked over and cursed: "What is Chen Hu, who knows him? You have no right to set up roadblocks at all, you are criminals who block the road!"

  From the mouth of the bloody man on the ground, everyone got a message. It turned out that everyone was a survivor who traveled a long distance from a nearby city.

  No party represented the authority of Xiangcheng or B City, so why did this group of people set up roadblocks here?

 For a moment, everyone became angry, and someone shouted,

  "Kill them, kill them, so that they won't hurt anyone again!"

  Hua Mi, who was squatting by the side of the road, showed a dignified expression after hearing the name "Chen Hu in City A".

  That's not an easy role.

  Compared to Chen Hu, the young gangsters with flower tattoos on his arm in Xiangcheng who appeared now, and the gangsters who set up roadblocks on the Expressway to rob supplies and cash, were all just like a child.

  Let's put it this way, in these cities in the southeastern region, anyone who comes out to hang out has a big brother.

  There is a big brother on top of the big brother, and the big brother of the big brother has a big brother.

  The last big brother is Chen Hu.

  Most ordinary people don't know this name, and maybe many low-level gangsters don't know it either, because Chen Hu is very white.

  He himself is a very serious businessman, a successful and very low-key entrepreneur, and he is also very keen to participate in various charity auctions every year.

  They even built many primary schools in impoverished mountainous areas and refused to be reported.

  Judging from his current resume, Chen Hu has no problems at all, and he can even be rated as a model entrepreneur or something.

  But Hua Mi is a person who has lived a lifetime.

  Although the sequence of disasters in this life is different from the previous life, people are the same.

  When the end of the world is coming, the days are disappearing, the moon is rising, and the devil hiding in the dark gradually no longer needs a human skin, the model entrepreneur, the kind person who never reports, begins to show his most ferocious side.

  Obviously, there weren't so many bastards in Xiangcheng and City B before, but now the bastards are gathering together.

  That is Chen Hu from above, who is extending his tentacles to these two cities.

  The survivors in front were beating and cursing the bastard who set up the roadblock. Hua Mi came to her senses and said to the woman holding the child: "I have a tent for sale, why don't you get a tent first and sit inside and wait for your husband, the child is so pitiful."

  After she finished speaking, she pointed to the garbage truck lying on the side of the road, walked over, Huami opened the garbage truck, and from the woman's surprised eyes, took out several pieces of tent from the level 16 warehouse.

  It looked like a couple of brand new tents that had just been taken out of a garbage truck, with the covers still in place.

  The woman was so happy that she wrapped the child in her arms with a tarpaulin, took the tent from Huami's hand and saw that it opened automatically and quickly, and she didn't even need to set it up by herself.

  "How much does this cost?"

  "This one? 830 a piece."

  Hua Mi reported the number casually. In fact, she bought these tents from the Internet at the beginning of the earthquake.

  There are not many in total, but it is very cheap to buy, only 83 yuan each.

  After receiving 830 yuan from the woman, Hua Mi took out her mobile phone and stayed in the tent with the woman. After thinking about it for a long time, Hua Mi sent a message to Uncle Eight,

[Hua Mi: You have been running on this road recently, It's best to go with a weapon, the road is not going to be smooth. ]