After planting the vegetables, Hua Mi looked at the crops in her level 15 warehouse. In addition to the largest number of oranges, there were also a lot of grapefruits and apples.

  She remembered that the first thing she planted was mat grass, which was originally used to weave mats for Ye Rong.

  Later, Ye Rong was too busy to take care of it, so she forgot about weaving mats. Now she has a lot of mats in her level 15 warehouse.

  Hua Mi hurried to the underground garage and threw all the grapefruits and apples from the level 15 warehouse into the garage.

  She sent another message to Ye Rong, Chi Chuan, and Cao Fengqun,

[Hua Mi: I got a lot of grapefruits and apples. You can ask your respective teams to pick them up. ]

  The number of these grapefruits and apples is not large, but there are more than ten or two hundred thousand of each. Once the level 15 warehouse is thrown out, a lot of space will be empty in the full warehouse.

  [Ye Rong: The oranges haven't been sold out yet, so why did you buy grapefruits and apples again? Will it be bad? ]

  [Chichuan: Sister Hua is mighty, Sister Hua is awesome, Sister Hua is the best, yeah yeah! Finally, I don't have to eat oranges all day long, yay! ]

  [Cao Feng: Yes. ]

  The three people responded to Hua Mi's message immediately. Hua Mi took a look and saw that the three people had different personalities and reactions.

  She simply dragged these three people into a group, so that she would not have to copy a message and send it to three people in the future.

  At this time, Hua Mi's cell phone rang, and it was Shi Nai Nai. He said urgently on the other end of the phone: "Miss Hua, the injured in the B City rescue center are overcrowded, and our clearing team is surrounded. There are so many injured people. We can't stand it anymore."

  As soon as the debris removal team got on the Xiang B Expressway and was about to go to City B, they found a bunch of people on it and set up roadblocks on this road.

  Yes, this group of people picked peaches on the Hunan B Expressway that was dredged by Huami, and set up roadblocks on the Hunan B Expressway to prevent the clearance team from going to City B.

  If you want to pass, you must leave supplies behind.

  "Miss Hua, what should we do? We don't dare to call Captain Tang and others over now, for fear of exposing that person's position."

  Shi Nai Nai hid in the garbage truck and secretly called Hua Mi.

  The seven eldest uncles and eight eldest uncles in their wreckage team were all surrounded by that group of people. He was the only one who saw something was wrong and hurriedly hid in the garbage truck.

  Fortunately, their garbage trucks were filled with rocks, mud and weeds, not shit.

  Hua Mi calmly asked for directions. The wreckage team was located close to the supply warehouse in City B. It was faster for her to go through the supply warehouse in City B.

  So, Hua Mi consoled her:

  "Calm down, when you should be pretending to be cowards, just pretend to be cowards. Save your lives first. I'll be there in a moment." After saying that, she hung up the phone and turned around to go to City B for supplies.

  During the teleportation process, Hua Mi seemed to hear a special effect sound of gold coins falling.

  She didn't pay much attention, thinking that she was hearing hallucinations in her ears. She just stood in the supply warehouse of City B and immediately walked outside.

  Tang You was walking in from the tunnel outside the door with two guards.

  A garrison said: "Captain Tang, we found another small tunnel next to the door of the material warehouse. Someone may have discovered the material warehouse in City B and opened another tunnel while we were not paying attention to steal our oranges!"

  " Seal it up!"

  Tang You ordered as he walked, then suddenly stopped and looked at Hua Mi walking out from the depths of the material warehouse in surprise,

  "Sister Hua?"

  He was a little surprised and looked back at the door, "Sister Hua, what are you doing? Didn't you go back to Xiangcheng?"

  "I'm back to City B again."

  Hua Mi walked quickly without stopping,
  "You continue to guard here, I'm very busy, let's talk later."

  She was busy fighting.

  Seeing her blowing past him like a gust of wind, Tang You turned around with a blank look on his face.

  Is it because their security measures are not in place? Not only did a small tunnel appear, but they didn't even notice when Sister Hua entered the supply warehouse in City B.

  Sure enough, the vigilance of these garrison troops has dropped a lot.

  "Complete the team!!!"

  Tang You shouted, gathering all the garrison troops inside and outside the supply warehouse in City B.

"Starting from today, we must exercise our reconnaissance and defense capabilities. While guarding the material warehouse, we must also conduct training. In the future, these things that happened under the garrison's nose must not happen again."

"Whoever fails in their duties again, 1,000 push-ups on the spot!"