Once they discover those who disrupt the order, they will not catch them and slowly interrogate and reeducate them.

  They shoot straight away.

  The gangsters being chased by the garrison should run away if they can, and those who can't must raise their hands and surrender.

  If they don't surrender, they will be regarded as a die-hard who can resist at any time and be killed directly.

  Gunshots sounded one after another in the night, and the gangsters who could surrender all lay on the ground, covered their heads with their hands, and cried bitterly, " Don't kill me, don't kill me, I was wrong, I was wrong!"

Then they realized that when they entered the city, they're  warned not to cause trouble in Xiangcheng, otherwise their life would be in danger. This is true.

  At this time, Hua Mi also saw what was happening outside from the surveillance camera.

  She walked through most of the area of ​​the community on foot, walked to the edge of the fence, opened the automatic iron gate and saw that the front of the car that hit her iron gate was smashed.

  There was a corpse in the driver's seat, squeezed out of shape.

  As for Hua Mi's wall, not a single bit of dust came off.

  She squatted between the broken front of the car and the wall, and looked at her own wall. The relatives of Huo Jing's family were really good at craftsmanship, and the wall they built for her was stronger than a bunker.

  Hua Mi immediately took out her mobile phone and called Huo Jing.

 "What have you been busy with lately? Put up a layer of electric mesh on my fence."

  Huo Jing was startled on the other end of the phone, "Miss Hua, you want to put up the electric mesh?"

  "Yes, high voltage! "

  She has to protect her own black land. After all, the black land she placed in this community can produce a lot of crops.

  If it can't be well protected, it is easy for someone with a heart to snatch the crops on her black land.

  Today is a prime example.

  If there is no garrison today and this cast-iron wall, then these bastards will definitely rush into the wall.

  They are not relatives of Huo Jing's family. Relatives of Huo Jing's family are very responsible. If they are told not to go inside the barbed wire, they will not.

  So once those gangsters are allowed to climb into the fence, if Hua Mi lets go of a living person, her secret of the black land will be discovered.

  Just in case, the high-voltage wire mesh had to be pulled up.

  Huo Jing felt very puzzled, and turned around to talk about this matter with his relative, the contractor.

  When they were repairing the fence, they felt that Miss Hua's request was a bit strange.

  To say that this community stores the supplies for the garrison and the supplies of the caravan supermarket, then what they should reinforce is the basement.

  But Huami kept asking them to build ground protection measures.

  "It's probably a cover-up."

  The contractor showed a cracked gold tooth and gestured, "Miss Hua is a smart person. We have been strengthening the underground parking garage, and others have focused on the underground parking lot."

 "People focus on the underground parking garage. But if we do that, their focus will be on the inside the  wall, but inside there is nothing but collapsed houses."

  As he spoke, the contractor winked at Huo Jing, as if he was very smart and Huo Jing didn't understand everything.

  Huo Jing's cell phone rang again, and it was still a call from Hua Mi.

  "By the way, what kind of cement did you use?"

  Hua Mi asked casually. She thought the quality of this wall was really good. She had never seen a cement wall that had been hit by a car and still had no dust at all.

  "It's the cement provided by Miss Hua."

  Huo Jing replied. Miss Hua gave them a lot of cement last time. They all used it to build the wall. There was a lot left, and they were all piled on Hua Mi's side wall.

  Hua Mi understood that the engineering team of the contractor was very skilled, and the batch of cement she won in the lottery was also very impressive.

  Immediately, Hua Mi hung up the phone from Huo Jing, rubbed her hands, and called Gong Yi,

  "Boss, do you want to build the strongest lighthouse in the world?"

  "How much?"

  Gong Yi's side didn't said any nonsense, he already knows what happened in Hua Mi and is driving over now. "You can just transfer how much money you want. I'll let you take care of the money."

  Listening to the tone of these words, he sounded like the man of the house. He was quite impatient when his wife said she wanted to buy, buy , and buy. He said, "Buy it, you just have to keep the money, just buy it."