A large group of men gathered together and  surrounded a woman, and there were no garrisons on all sides, and there was no way to restrain them.

  Is evil so easy to stop?

  "What's more, Qin Ziran, I don't believe a word you say!"

  Hua Mi stood in front of Qin Ziran, his good hand suddenly raised, holding a stone to hit Hua Mi's temple.

  He yelled viciously,

  "The culprit for all this is you! I am your boyfriend!!!" "

  "Again, ex-boyfriend !"

They've officially broke up.

  It was Qin Ziran who always thought she was joking.

  After being reborn for such a long time, every time, Hua Mi will reiterate that Qin Ziran is an ex-boyfriend, ex-boyfriend!

 It was because Qin Ziran was unwilling to be dumped.

  He is not willing to be dumped by this bitch like Hua Mi, he still wants to be a master, he still wants to make a fortune, he wants to...,

Then he finds the scene in front of him is spinning, spinning, spinning~

Finally, Hua Mi Feet in leather boots appeared in his eyes.

  The scene in front of him gradually became a crack, and finally disappeared into darkness.

  Hua Mi put away the knife in her hand, turned around, and didn't even glance at the headless Qin Ziran behind her.

  She walked to the side to collect the jelly water polo, put it away, and unknowingly went around to An Xiaoyu's place again.

  An Xiaoyu knelt in the rain, surrounded by several headless corpses, and he held a gun in his hand.

  Is this a mental breakdown?

Hua Mi raised her eyebrows, and continued to collect the garbage quietly. After a while, she saw An Xiaoyu picked up the gun in his hand and aimed it at his own temple.

  She stopped collecting the supplies, and asked, "Do you have any sisters in your family?"

  An Xiaoyu, who was kneeling in the rain, was shocked, turned her head, and looked at Hua Mi who was standing in front of the transparent water polo.

  On a rainy night, the headless corpses, An Xiaoyu felt a sense of fear in his heart.

  He looked at Hua Mi in horror, and when Hua Mi took a step forward, he took a step back in panic.

  So Hua Mi stopped coming forward and asked again, "Do you have any sisters in your family?"

  An Xiaoyu nodded, then shook his head,
  "I, my mother just gave birth to a sister."

  He was only in his 20s , but his mother gave birth to a younger sister for him at the expense of her advanced age, which was rare for the whole family.

  Oh sister? Hua Mi thought about it, when she saw An Xiaoyu in her previous life, he was alone, without parents or younger sister.

  Presumably, they died in the ups and downs of the last days.

  So Hua Mi said again, "I know there is a kind of evil that will make them eat children." "   

"What nonsense are you talking about?!"

  People cannibalism, that was a thing in ancient times, it is impossible to appear now.

  Today's people, regardless of their quality or cognition, have improved so many levels, how could they do such a thing?

  "Your mother is not very old, right?"

  Hua Mi ignored An Xiaoyu's roar and continued, "I also know a kind of evil, as long as it is a woman, from an old woman half buried in the ground, down to a baby in swaddling clothes, as long as it's a woman, they'll rape them."

  "Get out! Get out, don't say it, don't say it, I don't believe it, I don't believe it!!!"

  An Xiaoyu was so annoyed that he couldn't find anything to hit, so he took the gun in his hand and shot at Hua Mi .

  Just throw the gun away.

  Hua Mi directly raised her foot, kicked the gun that was thrown at her, and instantly put it in the level 14 storage.

  In the dark rainy night, An Xiaoyu didn't see where his gun was thrown.

  He just kept going mad, put his head in his hands, and got up and ran back in a hurry.

  Because he saw the tip of the iceberg of this evil, he was also afraid.

  These days make people collapse and despair, but his sister is still young, and his father's health is not good, if human nature is really as bad as Hua Mi said, An Xiaoyu is afraid that his mother will not be able to handle it alone.

  During the whole process, because his spirit was stimulated, he didn't realize at all that in this dark night, a huge stone unexpectedly fell from the sky.

  Seeing An Xiaoyu staggering away, even forgetting to drive the car, Hua Mi sneered, turned around, and collected all the garbage on the ground into the garbage station.

  Including the cars that those people drove over.

  And her boulder, which is her weapon, cannot be thrown away.

  After tidying up, the whole world seemed to have returned to calm, and the rain fell, continuously gathering on the ground.