"I'm sorry, after entering the combat mode, this is the normal state of my fighting."

  Hua Mi, with a weak face, smiled at everyone embarrassedly, then looked at Qin Ziran, and deliberately asked, "Qin Ziran, are you scared?"

  There was a strong sarcasm in her tone.

  The  man with tattoo gently waved at the other men, they were still determined and planned to attack Hua Mi from behind.

  But Hua Mi is also a woman who has spent her whole life in the apocalypse, so she is not so easy to be attacked by others.

  Compared with the mutated animals approaching silently, when humans sneaked up, the noises they made were too loud.

  Her back seemed to have eyes. She turned around and cut off the hands of the two men behind her.

  Muscle memory was fully awakened, Hua Mi hadn't thought it through yet, the hand holding the knife automatically raised, a beautiful slash of the knife, and two more slashes, beheading the heads of the two.

  If she don't behead their head, zombies and mutated animals won't die.

  "Go, go! Run, run!!!"

  The flower-tattoed man finally realized that what he met was not an ordinary woman.

  This clean method of decapitation, Hua Mi is either a professional killer or an extreme pervert.

  How could such a small character like them handle this?

 How could Qin Ziran mess with this kind of woman?

The group of men called by Qin Ziran scattered away, and Hua Mi didn't chase after them.. With a wave of her hand, a huge boulder fell from the sky.

  How much is smashed counts.

  Amidst the loud noise, Hua Mi strode towards Qin Ziran with a fruit knife dripping with blood.

  "Ahhh, don't come here, don't come here!"

  Qin Ziran was taken aback. To be honest, when Gong Yi rebelled, the scene was not as cruel and bloody as it is today.

  He couldn't care about whether the boulder fell from the sky or not, he could only back away in frightened by Hua Mi's cruel methods.

  Finally, he remembered that he had brought a gun with him today in order to embolden him to commit crimes.

  So Qin Ziran stepped back, took out the gun in his pocket in a hurry, pointed it directly at Hua Mi, and shouted tremblingly, "You, don't come here, I just want to teach you a lesson, I didn't intend to kill you."

  "It was you, you were the one who was disobedient, you sold the ancestral house for so much money, you have so many supplies, but you never told me that you helped Gong Yi fight for power, but what about me? I am your boyfriend!"

  "I just want to find someone to scare you. If they bully you, I will stop them in the end. You don't listen to the management system. What's wrong with teaching you a lesson? ?"

  "You just need to tell where the garrison hidden the supplies, and I won't make things difficult for you, can you just let me go!"

  He stepped back step by step, his expression broken.

  Hua Mi, whose goggles were covered with tiny bloodstains, walked forward step by step, and even took time to think of a question.

  Qin Ziran's hand holding the gun was unsteady.

  Is this right?

  She rinsed her goggles clean again, and she walked towards Qin Ziran step by step. This oppressive aura gave people enough psychological pressure.

  Qin Ziran soon collapsed mentally, the moment he pulled the trigger towards Hua Mi, Hua Mi cut off Qin Ziran's palm with a knife.

  The heavy pistol fell into the mud.

  Attached to a severed palm.

  She was a little sad because the inferior fruit knife was curled up.

  How can she kill zombies in the future if she don't have the right weapons?

  Hua Mi simply threw away the curled fruit knife in her hand, and continued to walk towards Qin Ziran who kept yelling to retreat.

  Does he think she has no more knife because the fruit knife is curled up? too naive.

  She drew a fruit knife from her sleeve again.

  An Xiaoyu yelled, "Hua Mi, stop, don't kill anyone!  Hua Mi!"

  Before Hua Mi could turn around, An Xiaoyu rushed up, holding the pistol Qin Ziran dropped into the mud in his hand.

  He raised his gun at Hua Mi.