Looking at the embarrassed and uncomfortable expression on An Xiaoyu's face again,
 "I remember Qin Ziran and I didn't discuss the marriage certificate? What year is this? Can this kind of thing be forced?"

  Thanks to her personality, she was very uncomfortable to be close to people, especially men!

 So Qin Ziran chased her for three years, she agreed, and had a good relationship with Qin Ziran for a year, but as soon as he got close to her, she backed away.

  Not to mention cuddling and hugging, even Qin Ziran holding her little hand made Hua Mi feel awkward.

  In her previous life, she had prostituted Gong Yi, so she was not shy. She was the one who was tough and overbearing.

 Gong Yi was just the bow that was forced on!

 So now tell her that she has known Qin Ziran for a few years and been in love for a year, she can no longer find another man, and must be tied to Qin Ziran to death, Hua Mi thinks it is ridiculous.

  An Xiaoyu didn't know what to say, the nature of today has completely changed.

  He saw several burly men already raising their fists, ready to go forward to scare Hua Mi, so An Xiaoyu immediately said, "Hua Mi, look at the current situation, don't be stubborn, if you have anything to say, you can wait for Ziran to come." Let's talk."

  He said a little annoyed, because he felt that Qin Ziran's actions were a bit too much, ten or twenty men surrounded a woman like Hua Mi to intimidate her.

  It's too much to get on the stage.

  Hua Mi raised her eyebrows, crossed her arms, and looked at An Xiaoyu, this An Xiaoyu was not too bad-hearted.

  She said: "Okay, you're right, I'll wait for Qin Ziran to come."

  The ten or twenty men were still chattering,
  "That's right , don't be stubborn, if you insist, we'll really beat you up ."

  "That's right, Ziran is also for your own good. I heard that you have an affair with a man in the garrison. This is all your fault. How can you be so promiscuous?"

An Xiaoyu was a little anxious. He looked at so many men and threw foul words to a lonely woman in the middle, pointing fingers at her.

  The condemnation is getting stronger and stronger.

  And Hua Mi lowered her eyes, crossed her arms, and said nothing.

  An Xiaoyu began to feel that these men were going too far.

  They are bullying a woman.

  At this time, the last car drove up, and Qin Ziran finally arrived.

  Hua Mi, who was surrounded by a group of men, finally raised her eyes, and there was a bright light in her eyes.

  Qin Ziran got out of the car, and among the men, the man with flower tattoo in his arms turned his head and raised his chin at Qin Ziran, " This woman is pretty, no wonder you can't forget her, tsk~ If it wasn't for your woman, I would want to play with her. "

  "Thank you."

  Qin Ziran patted the shoulder of the man with the flower on his arm, looking like a good brother, "I'll treat you to dinner later."

  Then, he walked up to Hua Mi with a satisfied look in his eyes, "A Mi, Are you scared?"

  Hua Mi moved her hand and asked Qin Ziran,
 "Where did you find all these ghosts and snakes?"

  Qin Ziran smiled politely, and motioned to the man with the flower in his arm, "He's my neighbor when I was young, you also know this . In this world, you can't eat without any friends, Ah Mi, don't worry, they won't touch you without my consent."

"Qin Ziran,what's the origin of your neighbors when you were young?"

  Hua Mi continued to plow his roots to the ground and tapped her fingertips. She didn't move her own arm when Qin Ziran walked towards her.

  "They have been in prison and killed people before. I have given them some benefits, and now they listen to me."

  Qin Ziran stepped forward step by step, and stood in front of Hua Mi, his eyes were full of pride, "Look, Ah Mi, if you are so obedient, we don't have to go around such a big detour, I said I am the best, and you are the best, we should be together, together forever "

  Hua Mi slowly pulled out a foot-long watermelon knife from her sleeve.

  The fine rain fell on the knife, and the blade was bright. She said it very gently, "Since they are not good people,then  let them go on the road together with you today."