So at this time, they should stock up on more food, so as not to starve to death on the way while running.

  This is something Fang Xin only slowly figured out after Dai Fang died.

  After Dai Fang, Fang Xin grew up very quickly, and she began to realize the importance of materials, especially after Qin Ziran showed obvious impatience with her.

  The status of materials has surpassed that of men in her mind.

  Fang Huai's expression was very impatient. he shook off Fang Xin's hand,
  "How much are these oranges worth? If you lose, you lose. If you lose, you find a way to find your sister.  As I said, your sister was raised by our family, so she should be have a good filial piety to me and your mother. Why are you panicking?" "

  "And her man, who's his name is Gong Yi? You also need to get in touch with him .There is no need to spend too much energy on that useless man around Qin Ziran."

  In fact, Fang Huai should not have instigated Fang Xin to do this kind of thing, and Fang Huai's wife should have done it.

  But the two fled from the small town all the way to Xiangcheng, and the couple got separated halfway.

  In the end, Fang Huai arrived in Xiangcheng smoothly, but his wife was nowhere to be seen. Because of the signal, the phone could not be reached.

  Fang Huai is also a strange person. After arriving in Xiangcheng, the first thing he found was not his wife or his daughter Fang Xin, but A Ming, who lived in the same town as him.

  The two of them invited someone from the town to gamble and lost all their money. Finally, Fang Huai found Fang Xin while sighing to himself about his bad luck.

  Fang Xin was thrown aside by her father, then turned around, trying her best to stop Fang Huai from betting on oranges.

  Fang Huai couldn't help but started punching and kicking Fang Xin.

 At this time, Hua Mi had already arrived at the Xiangcheng garbage dump.

  She had already seen the car following her, but Hua Mi did not stop it.

  Because in Xiangcheng, all open roads are guarded by guards. Even if the other party wants to harm her, Hua Mi can't kill them directly.

  It would be better to lead out of Xiangcheng and find a place where the garrison can't see it.

  After getting out of the car, Hua Mi looked at the garbage dump in front of her. She was surprised to see a large pile of jelly water balloons in front of her, forming a mountain of balls.

  It's really spectacular. The jelly water balloons are piled all the way up, making the garbage around you look very inconspicuous.

  It is estimated that the garrison who filled the ball with water felt that this condom was too easy to use, so every ball was stretched to the extreme.

  The almost transparent condom has a diameter of nearly 3 meters.

  Just like this, the condoms produced by this 12-level factory were not even broken! ! !

  The spheres that appeared in front of Hua Mi were huge and transparent. They looked like bubbles stacked together in the fine rain.

  There is a weird beauty.

  She took two steps forward, and the car following her stopped behind her.

  "Hua Mi!" the person following her asked strangely,

  "What are you doing in a place like this?"

  It was obvious that the man following Hua Mi knew Hua Mi.

  She remained silent and looked back at the man, looking strange.

  Hua Mi has already forgotten all the unimportant people in her memory. Even men like Gong Yi who had one night with her, Hua Mi can forget, not to mention cats and dogs who were not very important in her previous life. .

  The man took two steps forward, smiled at Hua Mi and said,

  "Zi Ran asked me to follow you. He said you had a fight with him and he wanted to win you back, so he asked us to be friends and help him."

Oh~ A bad guy with good intentions.

  Hua Mi turned around, wearing a raincoat, and was about to speak. Several more cars came behind the man, and a bunch of men got out of the car.

  There must be more than ten or twenty in total.

  She raised her eyebrows and said,

  "It seems that today is not just about getting back his ex-girlfriend."

  Great, the garbage dump is not garrisoned because the scope of the garbage dump is too huge. The entire Xiangcheng's garbage + the city's water are here.

  You can see how big the range is.