Although the material warehouse was buried by the mountain, there is still a warehouse of oranges in it.

  Those who are interested can always follow the vine and find this material warehouse.

  Hua Mi feels that Fang Yuqi's concerns are justified.

  Although she didn't think the oranges in this warehouse were worth anything, she didn't feel it was a pity that they were taken away.

  But she doesn't like the behavior of others stealing her things.

  It's hers, no one can snatch it.

  "I have an idea."

  Hua Mi held her hands together, and said to Fang Yuqi , "You have so few people stationed in City B, you should continue to guard the material warehouse, widen the tunnel, and send a few more people to City B to take over the city.  Organized the remaining police officers and asked the police in City B to suck up the stagnant water."

  She met a policeman in City B last time, named Yang Honglin, and she had a good impression of him, a very responsible person.

  Fang Yuqi agreed, and everyone immediately divided into several groups. He went to City B to summon the polices, and Tang You stayed at the supplies department, leading hundreds of city B to garrison. While guarding the supplies, he widened and reinforced the tunnel.

  This is a huge project, because the tunnel they have dug out in a hurry is rugged and small.

  Especially the more than half of the tunnels dug by the commander can only accommodate one person.

  There is no way for the car to get in and out, and it is in danger of collapsing at any time.

  Therefore, while widening the tunnel, the tunnel must also be reinforced.

  Chi Chuan and Uncle Eight's team were responsible for carrying the oranges in the material warehouse out of the tunnel and loading them into the truck.

  This does not prevent them from bringing oranges to disaster relief.

  As for Hua Mi, she said that she would go back to Xiangcheng to deal with some matters, so she found a place where no one was around, and went back to Xiangcheng in an instant.

  She was driving, planning to go to the Xiangcheng garbage dump first.

  Outside the fence, whenever the roads have been dredged, there are special stations stationed there with water pumps + condoms to suck up the jelly water on the road surface.

  The accumulation of jelly water takes several hours.

  It takes 24 hours to absorb the jelly water on at least one road surface and wait for the jelly water to accumulate in the thigh again.

  In the past two days, Ye Rong and their jelly water polo piled up at the Xiangcheng garbage dump.

  If the garbage dump is not cleaned up, it will quickly pile up.

  At this time, someone guarding outside the  Supermarket saw Hua Mi driving a nanny car coming out of the fence.

  He immediately notified the man behind him,
  "Tell Ziran that Hua Mi has appeared."

  The man behind him got out of the car and went to inform Qin Ziran.

  The man who was originally sitting in the driver's seat of the car drove behind Hua Mi.

The phone signal in Xiangcheng was completely cut off, so communication was very troublesome, and there was no way to do instant messaging.

  So Qin Ziran asked some of his classmates in the university to help him save Hua Mi.

  Yes, he told his classmates, it was to save Hua Mi.

  At this time, he was in a big tent outside the relief center, and Fang Xin was pestering him all the time,

  "Fang Xin, I have told you many times that I only regard you as my younger sister, and the person I like in my heart is your Sister Hua Mi."

  Life is hard enough, and a woman like Fang Xin is getting more and more out of the question.

  It's nothing else, just because Fang Xin can't help Qin Ziran at all when he wants to go further.

  Everyone should be realistic. This kind of woman can be used as a pastime when he is bored in a peaceful and stable period.

  But when there was no way to guarantee this kind of survival, what Fang Xin brought to Qin Ziran was endless drag.

  Fang Xin was crying, holding Qin Ziran's arm with both hands, "Brother Ziran, you can't leave me, if you don't want me anymore, who should Dad and I rely on next?"

Someone called Qin Ziran, "Zi Ran, hurry up, I found Hua Mi."

  Qin Ziran pushed Fang Xin away, took the gun in his hand, and left without looking back.