"baby I said you na that suga hyung called me and said it's a important matter so I should go na you know that when suga said that it's important then it's important right   ... Ohh bear come here " joon pulled tae in his embrace and started rubbing his back softly. "I promise that  next time I will take you to suga's studio as you always wish okay " he said while taking tae's face in his palms and pecked his forehead softly ."o-ok hyung but you promised to take me na but stil pinky promise me " tae said while showing his pinky to rm

namjoon chuckled and attached his pinky with tae and said "promise ...
Ohh sh*t I'm late I'm sure that jinie will kill me " namjoon said while putting his shoes on but tae's next words make  him realize what he said  ...
"What ...?!  Jinnie ..?!! Who is jinnie ..??" Tae titled his head a liitle confusedly ....

"H-huh  Y-yeah y-you are right .who is j-jinnie ... I think I didn't s-sleep enough last n-night thats why I mistakenly said j-jinnie instead of  amm of hyungie ... Y-yeah that why h-ha h-ha " namjoon said with a nervous smile .." but__ " tae stopped when joon said " ohh bear you have black color under your eye " ..

""what..?!!!!! Nooooo"   with that tae run to his room to take Care of his beauty 😂 .... "  *sigh*  ohh now I should hurry before  I get spanked by pinkie " namjoon said and run quickly to the parking area ... He stopped in his place when he see jin's glare as he was killing rm in his head ... namjoon  run to him he was about to hug him but jin was faster than him as he entered his car without looking at namjoon . he sigh and make his way to the driver seat and started the engine. he looked at jin who was still putting a cold face on…

Namjoon POV

I think I should  be silent for now but I want to kiss him so badly hmph 🥺.

after awhile we reached jin's apartment .I get down of the car hurriedly to open his door and yes I made it hehe .I wait for him to get off the car but what he did surprised me he take off his pants and let himself in his shorts yes his shorts but why he is doing this I'm confused now .he get off the car and walked past me while moving his jin booty right and left but what makes my blood boiled is that the short was too short I hurriedly make my way to him while taking my coat off then I put it on him and carried him bride Style he started hitting my chest but I caught his hand and said .."I think you need a punishment baby boy hmm  "

"NO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DESERVE A PUNISHMENT NOT Meeee" his face became  so red as I know he is so angry on me ..."jinie I swear that I didn't mean to keep you waiting . tae was crying badly and he was not ready to let me go so I said that suga hyung called me so please baby understand me I'm really sorry " I said while looking into his ocean eyes with my puppy eyes ..."F-Fine ... I forgave you " he said but my next words make him look at me with a frightened look "but still you need punishment baby boy for showing off what is mine " I smirk widely and my hold on his waist tightened I run to his room . when I entered it  I throw him on the bed and hovered above him after removing our clothes I started kissing every inch of his body I trail my kisses from his belly while punishing his pink nibbles hard to earn a loud moan from him  . looking at his eyes and holding his hands tightly...

"I love you jinie.  I promise you that I will always be here with you and this hands *kissing his hands * I will always hold it till my last breath .I love you my WWH"

"I-I  l-love y-you t-too DADDY " with that namjoon attached their lips together and kissed him passionately and jin replied him with same passionate  .showing  their love to each other .becoming two souls in one body then   ........

They make love  🤭🤭

"boss here is the photos " the man said
?? Smirk looking at the photos

"Well well The game begin now , WOLFGANG is end will be by my hands  hahahhahahahaaaaaaaa" ?? laugh devilishly

" Go and find the information I told you about ... Wait for me baby I'm coming to get you  " ?? said while kissing the photo on his phone

😚😚😚

Is my story bad ...?! no one is telling me their opinion . even if it bad can I at least know your opinion to improve myself more  and if there any mistake be free to correct me that will help me learn more . thank you 💜