Everything I do, is for you

But go on and take it, take it all with you

Don't look back at this  fool

Just take it, take it all with you

Don't look back at this  fool

Just take it all, with my love

Take it all with my love

Take it all with my love"

               Your voice cracked towards the end of the song, but you tried to push through. Tears streamed down your face and as you tried to keep singing, your voice became shaky. You whispered the last few words and as you had got lost in the music, you didn't seem to hear someone approach you. You stretched your arms out on the piano, elbows locked in place and hung your head down. You silently cried to yourself.

               You gasp whenever you feel someone against your back. You jerk your head back and seen it was Ghost. Your brows were furrowed and the saddest look on your face. He looks down at you, raises his right hand and places it on the right side of your face. He takes his thumb and wipes the tears rolling down your cheek. In that moment, that was what you needed. You didn't care if it was him or one of the other guys, you just wanted to feel safe because you felt like your world was falling apart.

               You jerk yourself up and wrap your arms around his neck. He immediately returns the favor and wraps his arms tightly around you. Sobs cry out of your mouth as your body shakes. Ghost just holds you tightly. He reaches up with his right hand and cups the back of your head, while his left arm is wrapped tightly around your back. For once, in a long time, you felt safe.

               Ghost felt your body relax, but his grip remained tight. He never said anything or gave soothing words. He let this be about you and that is what meant the most. You unwrap your arms around his neck and move away from him. You don't look at him but wipe the tears away from your face. He grabs you by the arm and pulls you to him. You gasp at the sudden movement, not knowing what he was about to do. He takes his hands and cups your tear-stained swollen face. His eyes find yours and they move back and forth between both of your eyes and then to your lips.

               You swallowed hard and the only thing you can look at is his amber colored eyes and his skull mask. Your hands find his and you place them on top of his while he continues to hold your face. Time stood still in that moment and the more you looked into his eyes, you could see the hurt he had endured. It was as if he understood without knowing, but you could tell that this was something he had never done before.

               "How much of that did you hear?" Your voice being shaky and a bit hoarse.

               "All of it." His tone was soft and reassuring. This wasn't a side of Ghost you thought you would have ever seen. It shocked you.

               You pull away and remove your face from his hands - not breaking eye contact. Finally, after several minutes, you turn and head back upstairs. Your mind was all over the place and confused. Was it because he's drunk? No, because you didn't smell anything on him. You tried to go over every possible thing that would make him act like that towards you. Price's words rang through your mind again "You can lie to yourself Simon, but I know."

               Your mind kept wandering until finally you realized you were back in the bedroom. You shake your head, hoping that dissolves the thoughts and lay back down. Exhaustion came over you out of nowhere and you finally drifted back off to sleep.

               A scream pierced through you as you watched your mother's lifeless body fall to the floor. Her blood splatter across your face and bits of her brain and skull coating you as well. You go to lunge forward, but the man behind you kept you still. She falls with her head positioned to the side and her lifeless eyes looking at you. A pool of blood quickly coats the hardwood floor.