1, The stall 🩵

Start from the beginning

'There's just a bunch of scribbles after that. Man.'

'could this be for me? Who could it be from though?' I think for a second then I realize that maybe that's why Travis was looking at me earlier during class. 'Damn..'

I walk over to the stalls but I see a pair of shoes.
I decide to check up on whoever is in there because it sounded like they where crying.

"Anyone in there?" I ask, already knowing the response.

To my surprise, it was Travis. And he said,

"No duh fuckwad! Buzz off!"

"Travis, where you just crying a second ago?" I ask, mostly concerned.

"Sally face? I- No! What the hell? Can't a guy get some privacy?"

I sigh, then say, "Why do you hate me so much?"

"Because you and your dumb friends are a bunch of homos! It's sick! It's not right! God will never love you! Why should I?!" Travis says.

"You know we aren't all actually gay, right? I mean, besides for Todd, Todd's super gay."

"Ugh!" He groans.

Remembering the note, this is a way to see if it was from him.

"Is your father pushing these beliefs on you?"

"Just because my dad is a preacher doesn't mean he owns me! I am my own person!"

I don't exactly know what to say to that. Or what to think.

"Yeah but.. Well, you seem so unhappy, man. Are you sure your dad isn't putting to much pressure on you? I bet it's tough being the son of such an intense man."

I hear Travis sigh from the other side of the door. "You have no idea of what it's like.."

"I'm sorry, man."

"Don't feel sorry for me, Sally face. I don't need your pity."

"We don't have to be enemies, you know that right?" I say.

Travis is silent for a second, so I start talking again.

"I think under all of that anger, there's a good dude who's afraid to be himself. If you ever need someone to talk to, or you need to get away from your dad for a while, you can hang out with me."

"J-just you?" Travis asks.

"Yes, just me. Since the others don't like you that much."

"Why- why are you being so nice to me?"

"I don't think your a bad person, Travis."

"You know.. I don't really hate you.. or your friends."

"I didn't really think so"

"I-i guess, I'm sorry for being such an asshole. You didn't deserve that."

"That means a lot to me. It really does." I say

"Hey Sally face..?"

"Yes, Travis?"

"Thank you... And Uhm- tomorrow, can we hang out tomorrow?"

"I would love to! Would you like to come over to my place, at like 2:00?"

"Sure... D-don't tell anyone about this or your dead! Er- I mean. Just don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"I won't"

"Okay, now scram! So I can have my alone time."

"Okay, bye Travis"

"G-goodbye"

A leave the bathroom and hallway to the science lab I notice,

"I didn't even use the bathroom!" I groan. I don't really need to anymore anyway.