Fun Sunday ⊱✿⊰ Chapter 2

+ This chapter is now 3 years into the future where they are now 9th graders and are on their last sunday before the last week of school before they become 10th graders. I'm just using their idol names as I'm done typing #####, except for Byungho/Dong-Hyun since his real name is told ingame.+

Vocabulary

sanctuary - A place of safety or a place where you find peace. | reminisced - Remember past events (with pleasure)

Vast - Huge | Charismatic - Full of personality | melodious - pleasant sounding

Relentless - Nonstop | Doubled over - Bend over | Mirth - cheerfulness

wavered - Tremble | Subsided - become less intense | Valiantly - with determination

Serenade - Music sung or played in the open.

(I got lazy writing this)

・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚

* Dae - Jung's POV *

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. It was a beautiful sunday morning, and I couldn't wait to see Dong-Hyun,Ye-Jun and Han Gyeol. Yes I see them nearly everyday at school but they just mean a lot to me I guess?

We've been friends since sixth grade, when fate brought us together on an awful rainy day.

As I was getting ready, I couldn't help but reminisce about the memories we made together over these years. I still remember the first time I met Ye-Jun in our sixth grade homeroom..

I also learned that Dong-Hyun and Han Gyeol were childhood friends who had known each other since kindergarten. Dong-Hyun was quite an extrovert while Han Gyeol was more on the logical side but was still an incredible person. Ye-Jun was still the same as ever.

Who knew we would be welcomed with such open arms, especially with Ye-Jun's more cold personality.

・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚

Throughout the 4 years we've been friends there was one memory that stood out to me, when we had decided to explore an abandoned building near our school. It was a daring adventure, filled with excitement and a hint of fear. We spent hours exploring every nook and cranny, imagining the stories behind each room.

Dong-Hyun had the "great" idea of hiding behind a door and jumping out in front of Ye-Jun to scare him, he let out a scream and tried to swing a punch. Luckily Dong-Hyun had backed up just in time. Everyone started laughing besides Ye-Jun who had an embarrassed yet angry look on his face with his fists clenched.

Dong-Hyun apologized as he placed his hand on Ye-Jun's shoulder and continued walking in the dark halls.

Another thing that happened while we were in the home was when we all entered a room and the door slammed shut without anybody even being near it. I tried to open it and it was stuck, I swear my heart stopped for a second..

I heard the sound of something about to tip, looking around I saw nothing. Till Han Gyeol yelled out my name, that's when Ye-Jun ended up pushing me out the way and took the hit of a vase. It shattered leaving only a small cut on his face, it wasn't very wide so it healed but ouch..that must've hurt.

・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚

Dong-Hyun rushed to the door and began kicking it trying to open it, Han Gyeol started searching through drawers and ended up finding nothing. Ye-Jun found a vent but it was dusty and had spider webs.