Toervhap 4

Jace was doing the dishes while his furry cat tail swayed. Jou came home from work, ready to see their little omega. Spade was sitting in the window with a sniper for literally no apparent reason...

Jou hugged Jace from behind, jumpscaring him a bit.

"D-D-D-D-D-Daddy you scared me!! Don't do that!!" Jace shrieked.. And pissed himself. No like literally. He pissed his pants.

"Im sorry my piss baby.. But my sister and her boyfriend are coming today.. And i need you to behave yourself! We can't have gay furry sex!" Jou lectured, which caused Jace to get a ptsd attack.

"N-N-N-No Gay furry sex?.." Jace started crying. He couldn't live without his hourly gay furry sex.

Jou stared at their omega, who was probably having a seizure but Jou didn't rlly care tbh.

"Fine. We can have gay furry sex before they get here." Jou sighed, defeated once again to his very... Decent omega as some would say.

After about 272829383 hours of gay furry sex, Jous sister, Lumi arrived to the house with her boyfriend, Nasia.. Who was on a leash. For some really weird reason but nobody questioned it since its strangely normal in this.. Ok seriously why is that normal.

"Jace.. This is my sister, Lumi." Jou said, pointing to their sister.

"H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-Hi..." Jace stuttered, his cat ears pinning back.

Lumi stared at Jou for a good minute, and looked at Jace.

"Okay then..." Lumi said, before yanking on Nasias leash.
"OW."
"keep it up and im getting the paddle."
"Yes ma'am........"

Jou stared at Nasia and Lumi, not concerned in the slightest! Wait is this a what would yugi do re

Jace walked away to cook dinner, but Jou realizes something...

TO BE CONTINUED.