I felt a tap on my shoulder a few hours later. "Theek hai, hum aapake dost banenge. Lekin hum kaise bata sakate hain ki hum aap par vishvaas kar sakate hain(All right, we'll be your friends. But how can we tell if we can put our faith in you?)" They grinned as I hugged and kissed them. "Hum aapako maa ke saamane aapake naam se nahi bulaenge, lekin hum aapako Papa nahi kah sakate. Achchha, dost(We won't call you by your name in front of Mom, but we can't call you Papa. Good, Dost?)" I grinned and nodded. She was in awe of everything when we were driving to Mumbai. "Kya aap nishchit hai ki yah hamaara ghar hai(Are you certain that this is our home?)" "Hum apane parivaar ke saath rahane ke liye Pakistan ja rahe hai(We're going to Pakistan to stay with my family)", I said, shaking my head. "You are from India." "To tum Pakastani ho, aur mainne tumase shaadi isalie ki kyonki mujhe tumase pyaar ho gaya tha(So you're Pakistani, and I got married to you because I fell in love with you)" she replied as I nodded. I agreed despite feeling sorrowful as I remembered everything. "Haalaanki mera naam kya hai(What is my name, though?)" We pondered this as I retorted, "Parul." The police suddenly stopped us. He gave me a top-to-bottom inspection as they led us to the station. I was concerned that he would learn that I am Pakistani. "Mainne tumhe aasapaas dekha hai. Main samajhata hoon ki aap vah gaayak Arjun Aziz hain. Haalaanki, kyonki aap Pakistani hai, aapaka ghar jail mein hai(I've seen you around. You're that singer Arjun Aziz, I see. However, because you are Pakistani, your home is in prison.)" I responded firmly. "Aap galati mein hai. Yah meri patni hai, aur main Arjun Choudhary hoon(You are in mistake. This is my wife, and I am Arjun Choudhary.)" The officers then turned their heads and gazed at my Priya while he smiled. "Yah ladak bahut khoobasoorat hai. Vah meri patni kaise nahi ho sakati(This girl is gorgeous. How come she can't be my wife?)" As I tightened my hands in rage, there was a jailer. I made an effort to be calm because I hated when other people looked at my Pru. "Are, use is tarah ghoorane ke baare mein sochana bhi mat. Vah meri Parul hai(Hey, don't even think of staring at her that way. She is my Parul.)" They all responded, laughing, "Yadi aap gambheer hai to hum kaise bata sakate hain(How can we tell if you're serious?)" I believe Sameer must have given her the necklace with the pendant, which the inspector instantly noticed. "Yah P se shuroo hota hai to vah sahi hona chaahiye. Aapako use jaane dena hoga(It begins with a P. Then he must be correct. You have to let him leave.)" As I walked away with the kids, the police nodded. To go to my mansion, we all took a flight to Pakistan. The magnificent house astounded the kids. "Kya yah tumhaara ghar hai,dost( Is this your home, friend?)" Amir asked in a low whisper. "This is crazy." As Priya knocked on the door, I laughed. My mom abruptly opened it as she couldn't believe it was still us after all these years. "Arjun beta. This is my Pri-" Before she could say her name, I swiftly responded, " "Parul." I snatched my mother as she entered the room. "To, aapane doosari baar shaadi kar li(So, you got married a second time.)" "This is Priya", I said while shaking. "Lekin main baad mein aur adhik vistaar se bataoonga.(But I'll go into more detail later.)" As we stepped into the mansion, she nodded. 

Dadi welcomed her with open arms and expressed her happiness to see her

Dadi welcomed her with open arms and expressed her happiness to see her. "Mujhe nahi pata tha ki vah itani khoobasoorat thi. Yadi nahi, to vah pahale se hi hamaare parivaar ki sadasy hoti(I had no idea she was this gorgeous. If not, she would have been a member of our family already.)" 

)" 

After 17 years, Dad appeared out of a sudden. I was terrified he would expel us from the house once more. However, when he turned around, I noticed that he was crying. "Tumane aane ke liye itana intazaar kyon kiya(Why did you wait so long to come?)" I was surprised by his response. "Lekin Dad, aapane kaha ki main ab aapaka beta nahi hoon(But Dad, you stated I'm no longer your son.)" By slapping my face, he stunned everyone. "Shaayad mainne kiya tha, lekin vah 17 saal pahale ki baat hai. Yadi tum mujhase sachamuch pyaar karate ho, to kam se kam nirbheek banane ka prayaas to karate. Aapako itana samay kyon laga(Perhaps I did, but that was 17 years ago. If you truly loved me, you would at least make an effort to be bold. Why did it take you so long?)" He hugs me as we both shed joyous tears. "Ye bachche mere pote-potiyaan bhi hai(These kids are also my grandchildren.)" They grinned as I nodded. Thank God for their approval. "Yah meri bahu hai(This is my bahu.)" As he gave her his blessing, Priya touched his feet. "Allah tumhe aasheervaad de, mere priy. Tumhe mujhe apani sundar patni dikhaani chaahiye thi. Vah ab meri bhi beti hai. Vah aapake bhaiya aur Ayesha bahu ki Nand bhi hai(May Allah bless you, my dear. You should have shown me your beautiful wife. She is now also my beti. She also happens to be your brother's and Ayesha bahu's Nand.)" 

She gave me a delighted smile as I nodded

She gave me a delighted smile as I nodded. "Kya main aapako Papa kah sakata hoon(Can I call you Papa?)" As he gave her a hug, he nodded. Ayesha di and Zain Bhaiya were thrilled to have seen us. 

Akash enjoyed playing with Amir and Sruthi as well

Akash enjoyed playing with Amir and Sruthi as well. Everything was going wonderfully, and I was overjoyed to see everyone again.