6-Pretending❣️

Start from the beginning

His Reception outfit....

He search for his parents and tae he found them in a corner of couch they are sitting talking and giggling on Mrs Jeon dead jokes probably...

"Sweet as always." Jk said with soft smile later chuckled sadly and headed towards them...

"Kook you bratt where were you huh? we are searching for you and your wife waiting for you so, he can eat with you but you ungrateful bratt" she start scolding session mr jeon sigh tae admiring his husband with his doe heart eyes jk didn't even glance at him

Reception outfit.... 🤓🤭

"Relax mom I just went to take some fresh air, y'all know right I didn't like parties and get together it's not my cup of tea." Jk said holding his mother hand to make her calm down...

"It's your reception son you shouldn't just leave from here like that." Mr jeon said disappointment jk sigh and rub his forehead...

"Yeah I know, i'm sorry." Jk said his parents sigh and nods their head...

"Let's have some food." Jk said to his parents they nodded Mrs Jeon hold tae hand they headed towards the dining table...

'Hyungie didn't even looking at me is hyungie mad at me cause I married him without his wish, his eyes are red and swelling does he cried again? So jen noona were right." Tae thinks in his mind...

"Cub sit here, beside your husband." She said tae smile and sit beside him jk serving his father then he serve his mom and of course for his little wify.

Tae smile shyly when Mrs Jeon wiggle her eyebrows teasingly tae furrows when jk didn't serve for himself...

"Hub...uhm hyungie will not eat." Tae ask in mumble jk shook his head he still didn't look at him from start...

Jeon's furrow along with tae...

"Why? Are you ok or you didn't like something wait I will bring for you somethi.....

"Mom relax and sit down no need to bring something for me i'm perfectly fine, just not feeling like to eat right now so please you guys carry on." Jk said calmly she sigh...

'Because of me.' Tae thought fiddling with his food and staring at nothing.

Few moments later...

After reception yoomin left to their own apartment and Jeon family left for Jeon house in jk's car...

Jk driving cautiously his parents sitting on backside seat tae sitting infront...

Few minutes later they reached their home safely jk's parent headed to their room saying good night to the new couple with a teasing smile...

Taekook came inside their room and they stand at the door shocked whole room decorated beautifully for their first night tae looking everywhere in amusement with sparkling doe eyes he immediately look down shyly....