Chapter 4: Identification (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Y/n:'heheh Government lapdogs.'

Rapi:"Well we did perform exceptionally well during this last mission. Which, most of the parts are thanks to Commander Y/n..."

Both Rapi and Anis look at Y/n, wonder why and how did he got this kind of power, and the Revolvers too. 

Y/n:"Um, why are you guys look at me like that ?"

Anis:"Well... What kind of power is that ? Cause there are no Nikkes that are male and you also doesn't seem like a Nikke either... What are you ?"

Y/n:"Well... it's complicated."

Anis:"If you say so. Anyway, let's get this over with. The sooner we can go, the sooner we can leave."

Y/n:"Oh right I forgor to mention this but they asked you guys going in armed as well."

Anis:"Really ? Such an odd request."

Y/n:"Eh who knows. So you want to get this over with or not ? Cause we don't have all day long."

Anis:" Yeah I got it no need to rush me ya know ?" 

And so, they make their way to Deputy Chief Office to meet with Andersen.

Andersen:"Ah ! So nice to meet you all. I'm Andersen, Deputy Chief of the Central Government Command. We can dispense with the formalities. Address me however you wish."

Y/n:" well ok then, Mr Andersen

Y/n:" well ok then, Mr Andersen."

Andersen:"Well, Andersen will do just fine."

Y/n:"Well wish I could tell that to the Nikkes, they are too formalities with addressing."

Andersen:"Well, they are made with that kind of addressing so, it will takes time. I called you in today because I wanted to conduct a little test. Nothing too difficult, you can relax."

Y/n:'nothing too difficult my ass. You sent me and the Nikkes for a simulation, then to a goddamn mission that the whole facility gone in the fire which the supplies there could support the Ark for few months like how the hell that's not something too difficult ?!?!?' "So what test will it be ?"

Andersen:"From here, go straight to the Simulation Room. There will be someone there to fill you in. That is all."

Anis, appear like out of nowhere:"Um... You called us here just for that ?"

Rapi:"Anis."

Anis:"What ? I'm just asking !"

Andersen:"I simply want to meet you in person. No other reason."

Anis:"..."

Andersen:"I believe we're done here."

Y/n:"May I ask you a question ?"

Andersen:"One moment.*He take a look at the wristwatch* I suppose I have time for one question. Just one."

Y/n:" Marian seems to have been corrupted while she was still inside the Ark. Do you know anything about that ?"