Sentimental (Evajacks) ACFTL

Start from the beginning

═══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════

It had been a while since Evangeline started looking for Jacks. The garden was huge and filled with frozen over plants and flowers. Evangeline sighed, she was slowing loosing that spark of hope.

But then, the underside of her wrist started burning. She rubbed a finger over the tender skin. The small white broken heart scar burned like a familiar fire scorching across her skin. She used to always get that feeling when Jacks was around.

Evangeline realised; Jacks had to be nearby!

Evangeline felt that hope rise again, as she kept searching the icy garden. She looked down at every step she took, the snow and ice crushing was a soothing sound. She lifted her head up and her smile grew wider when she saw Jacks standing by a tall icy tree. He stood under the frozen over cherry blossom tree, biting into a pure white apple. The crimson juice trickling down his chin. God she missed him.

Evangeline stalked closer to Jacks with a warm smile on her face. "Jacks!" Evangeline walked up to him, now standing underneath the tree.

Jacks's eyes widen, he looked surprised to see her. "Little Fox?—" he cleared his throat. "Evangeline, what are you doing here?" He said sternly. He mustn't know that her memories were back.

She missed the way he called her Little Fox. It made her feel so warm inside. And butterflies swarmed her stomach in hopes of breaking free. Her heart pounded a million miles ahead as she looked into his cold eyes.

"Jacks.." she repeated his name softly. It's all she could muster out.

He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head slightly to look down at her. "Yes?"

This was it— she could waste anymore time dilly-dallying. She needed to tell him now. "Jacks— i need to tell you something." She whispered softly, a small crinkle formed in the corners of her eyes as she couldn't stop smiling. "For days— Jacks I've been struggling to find out what was so important I've been needing to tell someone." She sighed.

Jacks was silent and listening to her. "Jacks... ever since I've regained my memories, I found out what it was.... I needed to tell you that....

I love you Jacks."

Jacks's eyes widen, he stopped biting his apple. He was shocked, his apple rolled out of his hands and dropped to the ground, making a soft plop as it hit the ground.

"Little Fox— you... what?" He breathed out. He rubbed his palm over the smooth line of his jaw. He clenched it, as if he wanted to say something but he couldn't. "You don't know what you're saying Little Fox.."

Evangeline cut him off abruptly. "But I do Jacks!" She argued. "I love you, and that's final." She stated like her life depended on it. Her gaze directly fell on his soft pink lips, they were perfectly shaped and so kissable. Evangeline now knew why so many girls fell for Jacks. Why so many kissed him.

She placed a hand on his heart, it was beating rapidly. Jacks looked down and placed his hand on hers.

"Little Fox.. stop." Jacks frowned and pushed her hand away. Her hand dropped back down to her side. Her eyes widen and her heart skipped a beat. Did he not love her the same way she loved him? She looked at his lips and all she wanted to do was kiss him. Kiss him until they both can't breathe, kiss each other until they're sick of it.