chapter 107 zicuckoo

Start from the beginning

  "So, this man isn't that good? He actually has three lovers?"

  "Hey, the world is as black as crows, how can there be any good man?"

  "No!"

  Hearing everyone's discussion, the female boss thought to herself: If I had known that this guy was so carefree and rich, she should have persuaded him to buy a few more boxes of rouge and kill them. This bastard actually hooked up with three women together and was not afraid of getting tired. die.

  ……………………………

  Among the restaurants on the next street. Shen Xuyao and Zijuan asked for a private room. Shen Xuyao ordered eight dishes and one soup and was eating with each other.

  "Thank you, fellow Taoist, for your generous rescue today. I wonder what you call fellow Taoist?" Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao saluted the woman sitting opposite. The other party is in the middle of the third level, and the strength is a little higher than Shen Xuyao. Although she looks like a twenty-year-old girl with a beautiful face, in fact, this woman is more than three hundred years old, and she is not young anymore.

  "My name is Zijuan, and I am the leader of Cuihonglou." Without hiding anything, Zijuan revealed her identity.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was not surprised. "It turns out to be fellow Taoist Zijuan."

  Seeing the other party nodding, there was no disdain or contempt in his eyes. This surprised Zijuan. "You don't seem surprised."

  "I guessed something from what Wu Shao said just now." As he spoke, Shen Xuyao took the initiative to pour a cup of tea for the other party.

  Hearing this explanation, Zijuan smiled. "I see."

  "Fellow Taoist Zijuan, thank you for your generous help this time and rescuing me. I don't like to owe others favors. So, if you have any difficulties or need my help, you can tell me. , I will try my best to help you." Favor is the last thing you can owe, especially a woman's favor. Shen Xuyao didn't want to be confused with the other party, and in the end let his daughter-in-law misunderstand something.

  Seeing the man who spoke very seriously, Zijuan smiled sweetly. "Why, are you afraid that your wife will be jealous if you have anything to do with me?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, my wife has a hard life. Her parents died when she was six years old. He is an orphan and he is very insecure. So, I don't want him to have any misunderstandings about me, and I don't want him to be sad."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who admitted it frankly, Zijuan's gaze fluctuated. "You are such a good man. For your wife, you would rather refuse other women. For her, you, a man, would actually buy rouge. Your wife is really lucky to marry you. It must be the best time in her life. Happy thing."

  "Fellow Taoist Zijuan is very grateful."

  "Did you know? Actually, the rouge you bought comes in a box of three hundred spirit stones. Normally when I go to buy this, I would bargain with the landlady. A box of rouge only costs two hundred spirit stones at most. But, that The landlady saw that you were a man and knew that you didn't know how to do it, so she asked for five hundred spirit stones. As a result, you didn't even pay back the price and bought three boxes in one go. When I saw you buying rouge, I was I think you must love your wife very much, you must be a very good husband, and you are willing to spend a lot of money for your wife. Because I think you are a good man, so I will help you. In Cuihong Mansion, I saw There are many men, but none of them are good, but you are different from them. From the time you walked into the store, your eyes have been looking for rouge, and you have never looked at other women. Perhaps, in you In my eyes, I only have your wife in my heart, and there is no room for other women at all!" At the end, Zijuan smiled, how great it would be if she could also meet a man who is willing to treat her wholeheartedly. ?