Chapter 106 Soul-Suppressing Wood

Start from the beginning

  "Thank you, Shopkeeper Hu, for your help." Shen Xuyao bowed his head and thanked him immediately.

  "Oh, Pharmacist Shen, we are old friends, you're welcome." Shopkeeper Hu waved his hand and said nonchalantly.

  After buying the potion, Shen Xuyao bought a lot of medicinal materials before leaving the Huo Family Trading Firm.

  After leaving Huo's House, Shen Xuyao began to buy spiritual rice, spiritual vegetables and monster meat. The Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Black Snake are both carnivores, so Shen Xuyao has to buy two thousand catties of third-level monster meat every month. One catty of third-level monster meat costs ten spirit stones, and two thousand catties of meat costs 20,000 spirit stones. However, this money cannot be saved. Not only the Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Black Snake want to eat meat, but he himself also needs to eat the third-level monster meat. Monster meat contains sufficient spiritual power. Eating monster meat is A very good dietary supplement.

  Wind Shadow Wolf and Little Black Snake eat level 3 monster meat and drink spiritual water every day. When they sleep at night, Shen Xuyao will place the spiritual stone next to their bed, so that they can absorb the spiritual stone during their sleep. The spiritual energy in it improves your cultivation. The cultivation of monster beasts relies on sleep, so absorbing spiritual energy at night is also very important for the two.

  Under such favorable conditions, both Feng Yinglang and Little Black Snake improved very quickly. In eight months, their strength improved a lot.

  However, if Shen Xuyao does this, the expenses at home will be relatively large. Every month, he will need two thousand spiritual stones to buy medicinal materials, twenty thousand spiritual stones to buy monster meat, fifteen thousand spiritual stones to buy body refining potions, spiritual rice and spiritual stones. Vegeta ten thousand spirit stones, plus the thousand spirit stones that Xiao Yan, Feng Yinglang and Xiao Hei She need for daily practice, the monthly expenses are forty-eight thousand spirit stones. Not counting this, Shen Xuyao additional What about the extra body refining potions that I bought? (The body refining potion prepared in advance for his wife) Including this expense, Shen Xuyao's monthly expenses are at least 60,000 spirit stones.

  Selling 180 potions a month, he earned less than 100,000 spirit stones. After deducting the 60,000 expenses, Shen Xuyao had less than 40,000 spirit stones left. However, Lu's Commercial Bank hasn't been there for half a year, but they have saved 540 potions. If the potions are sold, they can return a sum of spirit stones.

  Every time Shen Xuyao buys monster meat, he goes to many stores, and one shop buys fifty kilograms, or one hundred kilograms. In this way, if you go to a few more places, you can buy two thousand catties.

  Shen Xuyao was visiting the butcher's shop, buying all kinds of monster meat, when Xiao Yan in his consciousness suddenly started shouting.

  "Master, don't buy meat. Go to the shop opposite. There are good things in the shop!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao, who was sitting on the street, stopped and turned to look at the opposite shop. Seeing that it was a rouge shop, Shen Xuyao couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth. "Are you kidding me? That's a rouge shop, where did you get the good stuff?"

  "Yes, there is soul-suppressing wood in that store. The value of soul-suppressing wood is higher than that of soul stones. If you go to Huo's House to buy this, a small piece will cost several million spirit stones. You can go to the rouge shop. If you buy it, you can buy it for up to three to five thousand spirit stones, which is a good deal."

  Hearing Xiao Yan's message, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. So is this what is called picking up leaks? It seems that it was indeed mentioned in the original work that Xiaoyan knew a lot of spiritual treasures and indeed had the ability to pick up lost treasures. The heroine has also used this skill many times, and she can buy good things with just a few spiritual stones.