Chapter 104 Lu's Trading Company

En başından başla

  "Oh, it turns out they are all trading firms run by big powers! No wonder." Nodding, Murong Jin expressed his understanding.

  "So, you don't have to worry about me. After my strength is stable, it will be the same if I save money to buy Lingbao and advance." Shen Xuyao is not worried about this.

"this……"

  Seeing his lover's hesitation, Shen Xuyao took his wife's hand. "Don't hesitate, let's retreat. There are still a lot of people in the soul pet master mainland who want us to die? If we don't work hard, when they come to the card master mainland, we will die."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's expression changed. "Will they also find the teleportation array and come here?"

  "I don't know, but Jiang Shanshan is the fate of the heroine in the world. Such a person, the soul pet master mainland, can't trap her." The hero and heroine lost the teleportation array, but that doesn't mean they Will stay in Soul Pet Master Continent forever. Therefore, Shen Xuyao dared not neglect for a moment.

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin was deeply convinced. "Okay, then I'll retreat tomorrow." Murong Jin also understood that if he didn't have the strength, not only he would die, but Xu Yao would also die. Therefore, he must become stronger in order to protect the one he loves.

  "Okay, you take these!" As he said, Shen Xuyao gave his lover all the spirit stones, gold spar and the bigu potion he refined.

  "Give me the golden spar and the potion, Lingshi, you'd better keep it for yourself!" After thinking for a while, Murong Jin only accepted the potion and the golden spar.

  "No, I also have the spirit stone. The promotion is more important than anything else." Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao refused.

  See your lover is determined. Murong Jin bit his lip. "Then, give me fifty thousand, fifty thousand is enough."

  "Okay, I'll give you 80,000, and I'll keep 20,000 for myself as rations for Xiaoyan. That's fine!" After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao made a concession.

  "Okay, okay!" Knowing that his lover could no longer back down, Murong Jin had no choice but to agree to his lover's proposal.

  ……………………………………………………

  After Murong Jin retreated, Shen Xuyao released the Shadow of the Wind Wolf and the Little Black Snake who lived in the space ring, and got them a couch in the room for them to sleep in. When you go out, put them in the animal bag and take them out.

  Wei Junwan xzㄚξ廴亻za

  Shen Xuyao is now a third-level spiritual master. He can refine medicine three times a day, and one medicinal material can produce three potions. This means that Shen Xuyao can refine nine potions a day and 270 potions a month.

  The price of the second-level medicine is not very high. The price of the second-level top-grade medicine that the soul pet master takes is ninety spirit stones, and the purchase price is eighty spirit stones. Level 2 potions suitable for soul pets are more expensive, and the price of each top level level 2 potion is nine hundred spirit stones. The purchase price was eight hundred and seventy Lingshi. Although the prices are not very high, Shen Xuyao can't stand it and refine a lot, and he won't fail! Therefore, Shen Xuyao is making steady profits every month.

  Shen Xuyao asked Xiaoyan about it and read the original book, so he knew that an ordinary pharmacist could make at most a hundred potions a month. Therefore, on the first day of each month, Shen Xuyao would go to three trading houses and divide his 270 potions into three parts for sale, instead of selling them all to one trading house.

  At the beginning of the month again, Shen Xuyao left home with Fengyinglang and Little Black Snake to sell potions. He first went to Zhang's firm with a mask on, then found an inn, changed his clothes and mask, and then went to Lu's firm.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao walking in, a female soul pet master sitting beside him immediately stood up to greet him. "Pharmacist Li is here."

  "Miss Lu!" Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao saluted.

  "Let's go, let's go to the second floor." Smiling, Lu Feifei took Shen Xuyao up to the second floor.

  This is Shen Xuyao's second visit to Lu's Trading Company. Therefore, he was familiar with this place, so he followed Lu Feifei to the living room on the second floor.

  After the two sat down, Lu Feifei immediately greeted them with hot tea and fruit plate.

  Card masters and pharmacists are scarce in mainland China, so even though Shen Xuyao is only a second-level pharmacist, both Lu's Trading Company and Huo's Trading Company are very polite to Shen Xuyao. The only one with some big names is Zhang's Commercial Firm. However, it is the shop of the owner of the town, and they don't take him seriously. Shen Xuyao didn't find it strange either.

  Before, Shen Xuyao inquired and heard that there are five pharmacists in the town lord's mansion, two pharmacists of the fifth level, and three pharmacists of the fourth level. A second-level pharmacist like him is naturally looked down upon.

  "Pharmacist Li, please drink tea!"

  Glancing at Lu Feifei, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Miss Lu, you're welcome. This is the medicine for this month." After speaking, Shen Xuyao took out a box.

  "Okay, I'll ask Uncle Li to come over and take a look!" After saying that, Lu Feifei stood up. Before she could leave, Manager Li and a young third-level soul pet master walked in.

  Seeing the person coming, Lu Feifei was startled. "Fifth cousin, Uncle Li."

  "Cousin, I heard that you have a second-level pharmacist here to take a look!" Said, the male soul pet master stood beside Lu Feifei.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at the other party. The opponent's strength is in the middle of the third level, a small realm behind that Miss Lu Feifei.

  "Oh, cousin, let me introduce to you. This is fellow Taoist Li An. He is a second-level pharmacist. Pharmacist Li, this is my fifth cousin - Zhang Ye." Lu Feifei smiled and immediately An introduction was made to the two of them.

  "Oh, it turned out to be the fifth young master of the town lord's mansion, so I'm sorry." Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao bowed politely.

  "Well, as long as you know who I am." As he spoke, Zhang Ye bossed Lu Feifei to sit beside him.

  Glancing at the other party, Shen Xuyao didn't care. He turned to look at the steward. "Guard Li, let's inspect the goods!"

  "Okay!" Coming over, Li Guanshi opened the box and checked Shen Xuyao's medicine. After confirming that it was correct, he handed over the spirit stones to Shen Xuyao.

  "Thank you, Manager Li."

  "Pharmacist Li, you're welcome." With a smile, Steward Li put away the medicine Shen Xuyao sent. Potions are something that is in short supply. No matter what level of potion it is, as long as you put it on it, it will be sold out immediately. Therefore, Guanshi Li is also very polite to pharmacists like Shen Xuyao.

"Guard Li, I told you to keep the third-level body refining potion for me, did you keep it for me?"

  "Keep it with me." With that said, Lu Feifei took out a box from the interspatial ring and handed it to Shen Xuyao.

  After receiving it, Shen Xuyao opened it and saw that it was five third-level body refining potions. He checked it and made sure there was no problem, so he paid for the spirit stone. Get ready to leave.

  "I am a pharmacist and still buy medicine? It seems that your pharmacy skills are not very good?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Zhang Ye who was speaking. "Indeed, I'm not very good at pharmacy, which made Wu Shao laugh." Can he say that he doesn't know any pharmacy at all?

  "you……"

  "Miss Lu and Manager Li are leaving! If there is a third-level body refining potion, the two of you can keep it for me."

  "Okay, okay!" Nodding, Manager Li said yes, and sent him downstairs with a smile.