Chapter 101 Teleport away

Start from the beginning

  "Yes, I'm back!" Nodding his head, Fourth Master Mu looked at the others. This time, twenty-three members of the Mu family went to the secret realm, and three of the six younger brothers went to the Central Continent, losing another five people, so at this moment, there are only fifteen people left.

  After looking at the crowd, Fourth Master Mu raised his voice and said, "Everyone, please go back and rest!"

  "Yes, Fourth Uncle." In response, the other thirteen people left.

  Fourth Master Mu looked at his younger brother. "Come on, let's go see Dad."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Mu Wuye followed his fourth brother to his father's place.

  Sitting on a chair, City Master Mu listened to his fourth son's story. He couldn't help but raised his eyebrows. "So, Lao Liu, Xiao Hui and Xiao Lei went to the Middle Continent?"

  "Yes, father!" Nodding, Fourth Master Mu said yes.

He stared at his two sons. The wooden city lord nodded. "Good fortune, great good fortune! I have lived for my father for a thousand and two hundred years, and even dreamed of going to the Middle Continent. I never thought that Lao Liu and the two children would get such a chance! Good thing, good thing!"

  "Father, this matter is of course a good thing, but my son is worried that several other big families will come to accuse the teacher, so you'd better be mentally prepared."

  Hearing this, City Lord Mu looked contemptuous. "Xingshi asks the crime? Why? The formation was initiated by Jiang Yuan. If you want to ask the teacher to ask the crime, you have to go to the Jiang family. If you want to trouble our Mu family, they don't have the qualifications."

  "Father, hasn't mother come out of seclusion yet?"

  "It's already out of customs, and she's researching poison in her poison refining room!"

  "Oh, that's good." My mother is a fourth-level poison refining master, and she is very powerful. As long as she comes forward, no one will dare not give him the face of the Mu family.

  After looking at his son, City Master Mu naturally understood his son's worries. "Don't worry, I already know the matter. Your mother and I will deal with it."

  Hearing what his father said, Fourth Master Mu nodded. He took out the pharmacy inheritance given by Shen Xuyao and handed it to his father.

  Seeing those inheritances, Mu Chengzhu was very satisfied. "Well, this kid Jiang Yuan is quite filial!"

  …………………………………………

  Three months later,

  Seeing City Master Murong, City Master Xuanyuan, City Master Ouyang, City Master Wang, and City Master Jiang came to visit together, City Master Mu and Mrs. Mu were not surprised, as usual, they warmly entertained the five of them for dinner.

  "Sister, brother-in-law, I haven't seen you for many years, you two have always been good!"

  Hearing this, Mrs. Mu looked at her elder brother, City Lord Ouyang. "Thanks to big brother, everything is fine for us."

  "Sister, before the fourth, fifth, and sixth brothers discovered a formation in the secret realm, they drove our Ouyang family out of the stone forest and monopolized that formation. You know ?"

  Facing the eldest brother who raised an army to accuse him, Mrs. Mu smiled. "Brother, who did you hear this from? Isn't it the Meris family who drove the other soul pet masters out of the stone forest? Why did they become my three sons?"