Chapter 2: Summon to Another World Again!

Here's the corrected version of the text:

Moments before the summoning, in another world...

"Michael-sama, the summoning ritual has been completed; however, we have a bit of a problem," said an angel scientist.

"What's the problem?" asked the man called Michael, an Archangel who took command of Heaven after God's death.

"Sir, in the designated area where the hero is supposed to be summoned, we detected at least seventeen people there," said the angel.

"They must be his companions. If so, then summon them as well. The hero will need his friends in order to help us defeat the Chaos Brigade!" exclaimed Michael happily.

"Right away, sir," said the angel while saluting.

"Michael-sama, I hope everything will go as planned," said Irina, a former human who was turned into an angel, with a nervous look on her face.

"Irina, we discussed this already. Issei may be the Red Dragon Emperor, but he's still far too weak. Like I said before, the enemy will not wait for him to get stronger," said Michael.

Irina remained quiet, even though she was against this from the beginning. She knew that Michael was correct, so she remained silent during the rest of the summoning ritual.

"Sir, it's ready," said one of the angels.

"Commence the summoning," proclaimed Michael with a voice of tranquility.

At that moment, at least 40 angels were chanting. During the chant, their bodies began to glow white, and after a while, a blast of pure white engulfed the room. At that moment, a body came flying through.

"Ugh... WHAT THE HELL, NAGUMO!" exclaimed the man who was on the floor with a swollen cheek.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT, YOU'RE A DAMN SUMMONING MAGNET!" also exclaimed a black-haired man.

"It isn't my fault that I get summoned every time," said the man getting up.

"I don't care. Thanks to your DAMN MAGNET, my whole entire family is here!" screamed the man while changing his appearance into what may be his true form. His black hair turned white, his skin became pale, one of his eyes became crimson red while the other was covered by an eye patch, and finally, his left arm transformed into a mechanical one. He also changed his outfit into a black overcoat, a white buttoned-up shirt, black pants with two holsters carrying two guns, and black boots.

"Look, I know you're a damn demon, but that doesn't mean you should punch the hell out of me," said the other man while changing his outfit into golden armor, with a golden sword strapped to his hip.

"You know what, let's finally finish this, Hero!" said the now white-haired man while pointing two revolvers at the other.

"I will finally end you, damn Demon King!" said the golden armored man while taking an attacking position.

At that moment, none of the two realized the people that were surrounding them. While the two were arguing, the rest of their companions were surveying the area to see who summoned them. In that moment, when Michael realized what was going to occur, he immediately stepped in between them to stop them from fighting.

"Wait, please, Hero and companion of another world, plea-" As Michael was going to suggest they stop fighting, the white-haired man cut him off.

"Oi, who the hell told you I was his companion, huh?" asked the white-haired man while sending out a lot of killing aura.

"Well, it's just that you two were together, so I assu-" As Michael was going to explain, the white-haired man cut him off again.

"Let me make this clear: I AM NOT HIS DAMN COMPANION. You summoned him while dragging me and my family into your DAMN MESS, in order to make us fight your DAMN FIGHT. So let me tell you this, FUCKER, I'm leaving while taking my family to our world. You can keep the jackass for all I care, but don't you dare summon us again, or else I'll curb stomp you," said the white-haired man towards Michael while having an extremely furious look on his face.

"How dare you insult Mi-." Irina was going to protest, but she remained quiet when she felt an incredible amount of killing intent. When she looked back, she saw the origin of that immense pressure, coming from the blonde-haired girl who was beside the other companions.

"LIKE I SAID, WE'RE LEAVING," said the white-haired man while turning his back on Michael.

Even though Michael knew that this man was dangerous, he realized that his power would be beneficial for their fight, so he hurriedly went to talk to the man again in order to reconsider his decision.

"Sir, I'm sorry for summoning you and your family here, but please at least hear us out. With you and the hero at our side, we can win our fight," pleaded Michael to the man.

"As much as I care about your circumstances, it's your problem, so you deal with it," he coldly replied.

When Michael heard that, he felt disappointed that he couldn't change the man's mind, but he accepted it. After all, he understood why the man would be furious; they summoned his entire family with him, so he obviously wouldn't let them get involved in something that could endanger their lives. So, with a sad smile, he was going to apologize to him, but that was until a single small voice spoke up.

"Um, papa, Myuu would like to see this new world, Nano," said a little girl to the man while being held by what seemed to be her mother.

"Ahhh, Myu, I understand that you want to explore this world, but they summoned us in order to fight their fight. I'm not going to risk you guys getting captured or hurt like in Tortus," said the white-haired man to his daughter.

"No fair, Yue-onechan, Shea-onechan, Tio-onechan, Kaori-onechan, and Shizuku-onechan all went to different worlds. Why can't I?" The girl whose name was Myuu was throwing a tantrum.

"Myu, I know that you are upset, but-" As he was going to console his daughter, five more voices interjected.

"Actually, Hajime, we also feel the same way," said a woman who was clearly the mother of Myuu.

"Yeah!" exclaimed the other four people, one of them appeared to be fifteen, while the other was an adult who appeared to be in her late twenties, and a couple that looked like they were in their late forties.

"Remia, Aiko, Lily, Mom, Dad!" exclaimed the man while being shocked at seeing five of his companions agreeing with his daughter.

"You need to understand; we also want to have an adventure in another world at least once," said the fifteen-year-old.

"We understand your concern, but we have total faith that you would never let us get harmed," said the woman in her late twenties proudly.

"And even if there was something that was going to harm us, they would have to face the wrath of over a thousand grim reapers," said the father, while his wife said, "After all, our son is a Demon King."

"But still..." Even after all of that, the man still conflicted, that was until the