"I genuinely thought, I'd die." He paused and hugged me from my waist "I didn't want to.......I was just wandering around the castle and happened to cross the room of requirements, it was filled with books." I felt hot tears on me and decided that was enough.

I will check out this later.

"Did you make one?"  I said even before I could stop myself

Theo looked like I'd slapped him, but he was quick to recover himself. His eyes narrowed slightly, and my suspicions were almost confirmed.

"No," he said after an agonisingly long pause.

"But?"

Theo swallowed. He still avoided direct eye contact.

"I was tempted to."

I stared, my mind reeling.

And the conversation ended

I let it go, for days. Even if it was bugging me. If I wanted a conversation on this topic, I had to be present mentally - and with my last tournament today, I don't think I would be even physically present for the conversation.

I suddenly had an urge to quit.

I was tired, if I was being honest - knowing everything, trying to fix everything. It would have been better if I was just born ignorant.

Or not born at all. I wasn't meant to anyway.

Before I could torture my toast anymore, Snape came walking alongside the Slytherin table towards me.

“Camelia, the champions are congregating in the chamber off the Hall after breakfast,” he said.

"Alright" I nodded

"Sir - Black and Lupin would be there" he added with a hint of concern

"Cool" I gave him a thumbs up and got up to follow him

"Don't you wish to finish that first?" Draco pulled me back and nudged Theo, who was sitting on his other side.

Draco was frustrated. He had witnessed his two bestfriends get together and now the two of them were sitting a seat away with him in the middle. Hell, he'd rather sit with Astoria.

If they fought, shouldn't they dissolve it themselves? Now, he's stuck between the two of them getting affected by their depressing auras

"No" I shook my head "I'm afraid I'd simply vomit it out" 

Snape took me towards Harry who joined us and led us across the Hall  into the chamber. Cedric and his parents were just inside the door. Viktor Krum was over in a corner, conversing with his dark-haired mother and father in rapid Bulgarian. He had inherited his father’s hooked nose. On the other side of the room, Fleur was jabbering away in French to her mother. Fleur’s little sister, Gabrielle, was holding her mother’s hand. She waved at Harry, who waved back, grinning.

Then we saw Mrs. Weasley and Bill standing in front of the fireplace, beaming at us.

“Surprise!” Mrs. Weasley said excitedly as he smiled broadly and
walked over to them. “Thought we’d come and watch you, Harry!” She bent down and kissed him on the cheek.

You all right?” said Bill, grinning at Harry and shaking his hand. “Charlie wanted to come, but he couldn’t get time off. He said you two were incredible against the dragons” he patted my back in an attempt to push me forward